Falling for Your Trick~6

• Dedicated to Mishelle, who was always there for me

                                                                                     *DARWIN'S POV*

          i had to win this dare. I just had to. I walked up to Sarah and asked where Ashley lived. She looked at me, at first hesitant, but then smiled. "So you two are bf's and gf"s now?" she said with a smug look. i had to know where she lived so i replied, "We are just getting to know each other, but i hope we do." I didn't want Sarah to be part of this whole Trick of mine but you have to do what you have to do, right? "Aww...how sweet!" she replied, while writing Ashley's address down, on a sheet of notebook paper.

          Jackpot! Now i have her address, i can stop by her house every day or so, she will be in my arms in no time! "Thanks Sarah! You're a BIG help" i replied with a evil smirk on my face. "Of course! I'll help my best friend any way i can!" she replied, as she waved goodbye and headed for the buses.

          I turned my back and there was Ashley, walking home by herself. I decided that i would surprise her with my unexpected visit.

          I walked to her house on the first day of summer vacation. When she answered the door, i almost laughed. She was wearing a purple tank-top and knee length shorts. It was just that Ashley always seemed so self conscious. i wouldn't imagine her wearing these types of clothing! She looked at me shocked and next thing i knew, i grabbed her arm and carried her on my back. She was squirming like crazy, i bet her past life was a worm. I kept on walking as well as carrying her on my back. The rain soon caught up to us and we got all soaking wet. She looked like a soaking puppy, shivering, with her eyes looking up at me. Gosh, if her eyes were a weapon, i'd be dead by now. I couldn't help but take off my jacket and lay it on top of her. She wouldn't stop shivering so i embraced her, hoping that she would warm up and wouldnt catch a cold. When she was in my arms, i felt so strong and happy. No other girl made me feel this way. We sat and watched the beautiful sunset. Through out the whole entire time, she never pulled away, like she usually would. This gave me a good sign that she is starting to feel comfortable around me.