Falling for Your Trick~16

DARWIN'S POV

"EXPLAIN." she said, as a tear escaped from her eye. "A-ashley...." i began. " I-im so sor-". "I DONT NEED APOLOGIES" She said, clearly cutting me off. "I NEED AN EXPLANATION." She said, anger clearly shown on her eyes. " It was a dare Ashley," i said slowly. Her eyes huge, tiny droplets escaping down to her cheeks, as she quickly rubbed them off. "I didn't know it would hurt you so much, i didn't know i would love you this much Ashley." She laughed sarcastically, although i could tell she was really sad. "Ha. Darwin. What you should have said was that you didn't care if it hurt me. You didn't even think once about my feelings, you just went along with the dare. Why didn't you tell any of this to me before hand?! Why should i get the information from some one else but you?!" She said, eyes throwing daggers at Aaron, who just rolled his eyes. "I-it was a vow Ashley..." i said, trying to reason out with her. "But i broke the vow for you... I broke the vow for you, Ashley, because i love you. Really, i love you very much." This was when it hit her. "DARWIN," She began. " I CANT BELIEVE I FELL FOR YOUR TRICK. I CANT BELIEVE THAT I AM STILL FALLING FOR IT." she said, hiding the tears, and trying to stop them. "Does this mean you still love me?" my eyes shown excitement and happiness. "Y-yes..." she said quietly, then her eyes widened, and was about to turn around, when i caught her. " I love you too Ashley" I said quietly, as i pressed my lips to hers, making her eyes stop crying and her body stop tensing. She pulled away, and said with a smile, "Apology accepted."

Oh the drama... hahaha.. Anyways, this is sort of the end... but wait! There's an epilogue! im also going to post it today if possible :D Yay! So thanks for reading! bye for now! :)