Falling for Your Trick~9

*DARWIN'S POV*

          I kissed her. So what? Doesn't a kiss help me win my dare? "DUDE, seriously? You kissed her! Don't you think that's a little too far?" Aaron told me in a text. "What do you think I'm going to do? Crawl on the floor and beg her to like me?" i answered back hastily. Aaron can be so nosy at times.

          I ignored his next messages and looked through my contact list. I stopped at Ashley's name. While I'm here doing nothing, might as well text her. "Hey sweetie" i texted with a small smile. My little sister barged in my room. "OOOOHHH DARWIN IS TEXTING SOMEONE!!!" she said. "I'M GONNA TELL MOOOOOM" she wined and headed straight toward the kitchen. 

          Well that was random. "Sweetie yourself >:) ." Ashley answered back. Yes, she wasnt too sweet to me yet. But soon she will. Deep down inside, i can feel, she really loves me. 

          I sat down and kept on texting her. After the 5th text she finally answered, "Lets meet at the park... i have something to confess...". This time i froze. What's to confess?

          Hiii everyone!!! Thanks for reading! :) Thanks for those of you who support me and read my every chapter, even if some parts can be boring! I appreciate all of you! Thanks for 100+ reads! i appreciate it!! thanks for all of the support! till next time! 

     - Jellyjamming4ever