Mornings (Mini Chapter)

- SHAUN - (no...no you are not prepared)

I was about to leave with Laurelle to go grocery shopping but Troye and Tyler hadn't woken up yet, and we knew they would be too lazy to eat breakfast. We wanted to make sure they ate because Troye always forgot to eat, and with Tyler around I'm sure they'd both forget to eat.

"Can you go wake them up?" Laurelle asks.

"Sure" I reply.

"Don't embarrass them, Shaun" she warns.

I smile at her before heading to the stairs. With my luck, they would embarrass themselves without my help.

First, I head to Troye's room so I could make him wake up Tyler.

The door's open, which is weird because he normally closes his door. I walk into the room, slowly, my heart fluttering at the sight. 

Tyler is curled into a small ball, pressed securely into Troye's body. Troye's arms are draped around Tyler, holding him.

I smile at them. I know people think I'm a huge Troyler shipper, which I totally am. But to be completely honest, I'm just glad that Troye has someone like Tyler in his life. I couldn't ask for a better person to be in Troye's life who has been through exactly what Troye has. They're just the perfect pair and it warms my heart that they have each other.

After Troye came out online, he was so scared that something would change. By this time, the internet had become a very important part of his career. It calmed me down that while Troye was posting his coming out video, he would be with Tyler. They take care of each other.

- TROYE -

My eyes were shuttering open when I heard footsteps outside my door. When I finally adjusted to the light, my eyes turned to the door.

I groan when I see my Dad standing at the door. I hide my face from the blinding light.

I groan again when I realize why my Dad is staring at me.

I groan again when I realize he sees me and Tyler holding onto each other.

"Morning, sunshine" he laughs.

"Go away" I groan.

"Mmmmm, Troye?" Tyler says, his eyes fluttering open. He looks at me for a bit and breaks into a smile. I can see him leaning in for a morning kiss, and quickly sit up.

"Wha--" Tyler starts saying, sitting up as well.

He gasps when he sees my Dad at the doorway.

"Dad, we'll be down in a bit" I tell my Dad, shooing him away.

"Okayyy, don't do anything too naughty" he says, winking at us.

Tyler's cheeks burn bright red as he falls backwards into the mattress. I laugh at his embarrassed face.

"Is cuddling with me really that embarrassing?" I tease him.

He smiles.

"It's just...sometimes cuddling isn't enough..." he smirks, trailing a finger down my arm. 

"Tyler..." I warn.

"What?" he asks, innocently, getting out of bed to close and lock the door.

"My parents are literally downstairs" I tell him.

He climbs into bed and crawls towards me.

"I know, it's not like we're going to do anything" he tells me, leaning towards my lips.