Joined at the Hip

- TYLER -

I hung on to Troye's body while we sat on the couch, as if for dear life. 

"Tyler" he mumbled into my shoulder.

"Hmm" I hummed into his neck.

"We have to go back to the party" he said, starting to pull away.

"No" I stated, pulling him back into my arms.

"Tilly..." he warned before pulling away again.

I crossed my arms and turned away from him, pouting. 

"Lets go. Come on, all our friends are waiting for us" Troye said.

I didn't look at him. 

"Don't be mad at me, Tilly" he cooed as he wrapped his arms around me from behind. I leaned into his chest and a smile creeped onto my face.

"Fine, let's go" I say quietly. Troye shoots up, and I fall backwards onto the couch.

"Rude!" I sassed at him.

"Let's go, Princess" he says to me, shaking his head.

"Don't call me that" I reply, getting up and walking past him angrily. 

He grabs my hand, and pulls me back so we are walking next to each other again.

"That's better" he says to himself as we walk out my hotel room and go towards Zoe's.

----

The youtubers were gathered outside Zoe's hotel room when we reached the room. 

"What have you two been doing?" Caspar asked, smiling at our interlocked hands. 

"Nothing" we answered at the same time, looking at each other with smiles on our faces.

"Alright, let's head down guys!!" Zoe said, her voice reaching the large amount of youtubers.

 We started heading towards the elevators, and I got seperated from Troye at some point. Me and some other youtubers walked into one elevator while the rest of the group had to wait for the next elevator. 

"Wait. Wheres Troye?" I asked, as I stepped into the elevator.

"Umm...I think he's waiting for the next lift" Marcus said.

"Oh, um I'll just wait for the next one too" I replied, turning around and walking out of the elevator.

Marcus laughed at my clinginess to Troye, and I turned around and stuck my tongue out at him. 

I scurried through the crowd of youtubers, trying to find Troye. A hand grabbed my wrist, and pulled me out of the hustling group of youtubers. Troye dragged me to where Zoe and Alfie were standing.

"I'm telling you, it's like he can't function without me. He runs around like a chicken with his head cut off if I'm not right next to him." Troye was informing a laughing Zoe and Alfie. 

"What can I say? He's intoxicating." I state. 

Troye rolled his eyes at me, and let go of my hand. I frowned at the sudden coldness spreading through my palm.

"Let's go, the next lift is here" Zoe said.

We followed Zoe into the elevator, which was slowly filling up with more and more youtubers. I was never good with small spaces. It doesn't help that I'm, like, the smallest youtuber here. They could eat me if they wanted to. I started panicking and backed up slowly until I bumped into someone. 

I turned around to apologize, but saw that it was Troye. He was leaning against an elevator wall, watching the commotion around him. 

I leaned my back into him, resting most of my body weight against his stomach. I smiled in content, as I instantly felt at peace.

His long arms wrapped around my shoulders, and I felt his chin rest at the top of my head. I sighed, putting my hands on top of his arms.

"Well, don't you two look cozy" Louis said.

"I can't speak for Troye, but I could stay here the rest of the day" I said, laughing.

Troye buried his face in my hair chuckling.

I leaned further into Troye, and smiled.

I really could stay here all day.

---

A/N:

 Yay!! I'm happy you guys are liking it <3 Hopefully, there will be another update today. But I'll see:)

Comment/vote

if it floats your boat

Bye, lovelies!!

XOXO

<3