Rings (LAST CHAPTER)

- TROYE -

"TROYEEE, COME DOWNSTAIRS" 

"COMING" I shout back.

I slip on my button up and sweater that Tyler had layed out for me to wear to my party. He was already downstairs talking to my friends. I kind of wish he could walk down with me because I always get stressed out on my birthday, but I think everyone does. Birthday parties are hella stressful. 

I run my fingers through my hair before making my way to the backyard to greet everyone.

"Happy Birthday Troye!!" I hear several voices saying.

I smile sweetly, and thank them individually, hugging people as I go around.

By the time I make it to the grass, I see Tyler standing on the grass with no shoes on, sipping on a drink.

"Happy Birthday, babe" he says, smiling at me.

I can't control the large smile that takes over my face when I see him. I immediately sprint over to him and wrap my arms around him. He giggles at my sudden sudden action and hugs me tightly.

"You okay?" he whispers.

"Too many people" 

He just laughs and kisses my cheek.

"Get back out there, Birthday-boy" he giggles.

I frown, but reluctantly return to talk to my friends and family. I loved them, so I ignored the stressful situation and just focused on the people I love.

"Troye, your mom wanted to talk to you about something" Kayla tells me.

I sigh, and begin the search for my mother.

I find her in the kitchen.

"Hi, mom. Did you need something?" 

"Oh, hi honey. Yeah, Steele was looking for Tyler" 

I sigh again, and now begin the hunt for Steele.

He's by the food table.

"Hey, did you find Tyler?"

"Yeah, but he got really upset and ran upstairs"

I froze.

"What?"

"Yeah, he was like crying and stuff. He wouldn't tell me what happened"

I don't reply, and run upstairs to my room and search for him. 

"Tyler?"

No answer.

I run into the bathroom.

"Ty?"

No answer.

Where is he?

"Tilly?" I call out.

Nothing.

I start freaking out. 

Did he leave? Did I do something? Is he okay?

Tyde was the DJ outside, and the music was echoing throughout the house from the backyard. 

Suddenly, the music stops, and everything goes silent. I start heading downstairs to see if everything is okay.

"CAN A WEIRD PERSON NAMED TROYE SIVAN MELLET PLEASE COME TO THE DANCE FLOOR" Tyde's voice echoes from the microphone.

I roll my eyes at him, but make my way to the dance floor to see what could possibly be wrong now. 

My heart stops when I see the dance floor cleared out.