Start of the Journey

- TROYE -

Before we knew it, the weekend had come to a close. 

I was saying bye to Jim, Tanya, Zoe, Louise, and all my other youtube friends who weren't going on the lads holiday with us. 

Zoe was hugging Alfie, and Louise stuck her head out the window and called out to her. Alfie kissed Zoe's head and waved goodbye to her as she walked to the car. 

You can't help but be jealous of what they have. 

I waved bye to all my friends, but I wasn't that sad. I would be seeing most of them in a week at Digifest UK. 

As I was waving, I felt a hand interlock with mine. I looked down and my gaze traced up the arm and landed on Tyler's face. He was pressed up against my side, holding my hand. He had a sad look on his face.

"What's wrong? We'll see them in like 5 days" I reassured him, drawing circles onto the back of his hand with my thumb. 

"I know...I'll just miss this. All of us being together." he said.

"It's okay. They aren't leaving" I replied.

"At least you didn't leave, too" he muttered.

I smiled and squeezed his hand before leading us to the cars that Louis and Marcus had picked up.

"Alright. Who's going where?" Marcus asked.

Tyler tightened his grip on my hand, as if he was refusing to seperate with me. I looked at him and smiled.

Marcus, Louis, Alfie, Caspar, Joe, and Connor exchanged a look. 

Connor cleared his throat.

"Okay. Louis, Alfie, Troye, and I will go in this car and we'll pick up Troye's card before starting the trip. The other car can just start before us" Connor said.

"Alright. Marcus, Joe, Tyler, and I will go in the other car" Caspar said. 

I felt Tyler freeze next to me, as he heard we would be in seperate cars.

"Yeah, and also because we're going to be staying in lots of hotels, we should probably room up with each other so it doesn't get to expensive. So Marcus and Caspar can go together, I'll be with Alfie, Connor and Joe, and Tyler and Troye can go with each other because they obviously can't stand to be apart for one minute" Louis said, smirking at our locked hands.

Tyler and I rolled our eyes at Louis, and Tyler relaxed into me when hearing we would be rooming together.

"Let's get going!!" Louis said cheerily.

We walked towards our seperate cars.

"Hey. Don't cheat on me, Tilly" I said from my car. 

"I can't make any promises" Tyler replied, pointing to Joe and making thrusting movements. 

"TYLER" his car shouted in disgust. 

I just laughed and rolled my eyes, closing the car door behind me.

And we set off in seperate directions.

---

- TYLER -

After Troye's car picked up his credit card from the restaurant last night, both cars decided to meet up at a grocery store for some snacks. 

I got out of the car, stretching my arms above my head when I felt a person slam into my back and wrap their arms around me. I didn't even have to turn around to know it was Troye.

"TILLY, I MISSED YOU" he said.

"Get a room" Caspar laughed as he walked past us.

"Oh, we will" I assured him as I playfully slapped Troye's butt.

"TYLAH" Troye said, appalled. 

I laughed as Troye shoved me. We followed Caspar into the store, looking at the food eagerly. 

After gathering our groceries and goofing off, we returned to our cars ready for the journey ahead. 

A/N:

Kind of a filler chapter 

BUT

hopefully another chapter later tonighttt:)

COMMENT/VOTE

if you want tooo

LOVE Y'ALL FOR YOUR POSITIVE COMMENTS <3

XOXOXOXO