Conversations with Troye

- TROYE -

I was leaning my head against the car window, with one earbud in, listening to music. I was staring at the cars pass us by, and I was in that in-between state of sleep and being awake.

I heard Louis clear his throat, and thought nothing of it. Until, Alfie and Connor exchanged a look and sat up straight. Louis's eyes flashed to my face through the rearview mirror. What's going on? I continue looking out the window, but I keep getting distracted by the constant looks that my car roomies were sharing.

"Guys...? What's up?" I asked them, I knew they wanted to tell me something. 

"Troye, um...basically...we've kind of...um...seen that....you and Tyler....have..." Alfie started, he turned to Connor for support.

"Troye, you and Tyler have gotten a lot closer lately" Connor said.

"Ok...? Is that a problem?" I said, suddenly getting defensive about Tyler and I's relationship.

"NO. No, no it's not that!!" Louis insisted.

"Ok, then what is it?" I asked, still very confused.

"We...we think that you guys might...um...you know...have a thing for each other and just not know it" Alfie explained.

My eyebrows shot up and my jaw dropped open.

"No offense or anything, but who are you guys to tell me who I may or may not have feelings for?" I said getting annoyed.

"Troye, listen, I've known you for a while. I've known your other boyfriends and your other relationships. But...there is something about you and Tyler that just...makes sense. We're not saying that you should/do have feelings for him. We just want you to see that this could be a possibility. This could happen for the two of you" Connor said, grasping my knee so I paid attention.

"Hypothetically, HYPOTHETICALLY, if I did have feelings for Tyler, and we did start a relationship. What if...What if we broke up or something. I can't lose him. I couldn't stand it. He's like my best friend. I can't lose him just because we might like each other. Think about it, if the relationship lasts like 3 months, yeah sure that's great. But, then we broke up and we stopped being friends? I just gave up a lifetime friendship for 3 months? I couldn't stand losing him as my friend. If we broke up, it would kill me" I rambled.

"...but what if you don't break up?" Louis asked, quietly.

Well, I never thought of that before. But then again, I never thought of any of this before.

A/N:

Another short one:)

Hope you guys are liking it.

Now its getting to the plot line, so I hope you like it!!

They still won't be dating for a while, so sit tight!! 

Also, it's going to stay both flirty and fluffy since that what you guys like so yay!!!! :)

Comment/vote 

if you'd like :)

Thanks for your lovely comments/votes, they motivate me and make me smile!!

And knowing that my story makes YOU smile, makes ME smile.

SO THANKS, LOVELIES <3

XOXOXO