You're My Mate? Really!

Chapter 1

Distance Is Destorying Me

Our Last Night

I couldn't stop my eyes from wondering over Ryan's chest. To top it off he had those sexy lines right next to his hips that showed you he was fit...that is if the abs lining his stomach wasn't proof enough...

Snap out of it Scarlett!

Why does it have to be him of all people? He always thought he was hotter than everybody else, slept with any girl he wanted; except me of course...at least until we brushed against each other in the grocery store and my body instantly screamed mate. Now it's only a matter of time before we sleep together. There is no way it isn't going to happen.

Now I'm stuck in the room with him, not able to take my eyes off him. I can just imagine licking those sexy abs of his, down to those indents that lead to his- "See something you like?" Ryan asked, pulling me out of my disturbing thoughts.

"Not about you. Actually I was thinking of your brother, James." I replied, satisfied with the reaction I got out of him.

His jaw tightened and his eyes darkened a shade. "Do you want to repeat that Scarlett? I am your mate. You must respect me!"

"You expect me to respect you when you've done nothing to diserve it! Very hypocritical of you Ryan. While I was trying my damest to keep myself pure for my ONE and ONLY mate, you were out there fucking anything with a nice pare of legs! Fuck you! Put on a damn shirt so we can eat this damn dinner." I yelled as I slammed the bathroom door behind myself to fix my now ruined make up thanks to the tears that were now streaming down my face,  I was so angry.

Now if he were smart, he would leave me alone for a little bit so I could calm down before we have to have dinner with our families...not to mention the whole pack!

"Scarlett come out here." When I didn't bother saying anything, I heard Ryan let out a quiet sigh, followed by a "please."

"Fuck you!" I yelled, grabbing the closest thing to me; which happened to be the toothbrush holder, with two toothbrushes now mind you, and threw it as hard as I could at the door.

"You know you're going to keep getting more frustrated until we finish the mating." Ryan sighed on the otherside of the door.

"You aren't special. I know what you're fucking feeling inside right now also." I whispered as I sank down to the floor against the bathtub, the reality of our words sinking in. He's right! More tears started to stream down my face.

"It'll be easier if we both just go with it. Don't fight the bond Scarlett."

A shiver ran down my spine as he said my name. Damn it! "Don't say my name!"

"Fine then are you going to come out so I can finish getting ready for dinner? You know both our mothers will be pissed if we're late."

Son of a bitch! I went over to the sink and looked at myself in the mirror. My eyes were red and puffy, you could tell I was crying, even if I was all the way across the room. I turned the water on and splashed my face a few times.

"Scarlett! Ryan! Get down here!" My mom, Amanda yelled up the stairs.

"Shit! Please open the door. I just need to brush my hair Scarlett." Ryan pleaded.

"What did I tell you about saying my name? Don't do it." I growled as I flung the door open and stormed past him. "And you lie. Your hair is always a mess. There is no reason to brush it."

"Ok, you got me. I just didn't want to go out there by myself." Ryan whispered as we made our way down the hallway to the stairs.

"And don't touch me." I whispered between clenched teeth as he started to reach his hand toward me.

A smirk spread across his face as if something dawned on him. "I know what you're doing. You get turned on when I say your name and I bet it would be even more so if I were to actually touch you."

"I don't know what you're talking about." I mumbled, walking through the living room to get to the front door.

"Don't worry. I get the same feeling when you say my name, or if our skin touches, even if I feel your body heat babe." Ryan said as he followed me to the backyard.

I ignored him as the loud chatter instantly stopped as soon as we rounded the corner, coming into view. Shit.

"Ryan. Scarlett. Come join us. Take a seat." Ryan's mom, Jennifer said, a huge smile spreading across her face...at least until she realized we haven't mated or were touching each other. "What did you do?"

"I didn't do anything. We were just talking." Ryan defended himself.

"Uh-huh. That's why Scarlett's eyes are all red and puffy." Jennifer whispered so nobody could hear other than the three of us.

"Mom please, not right now. Can we talk about this after everybody leaves?" Ryan whined.

Who would have thought he would have been one to be a momma's boy. Ryan shot me a glare over his shoulder, almost as if he...no that can't be. We haven't mated yet. Sure, I know he is my mate, but we shouldn't be able to hear each others thoughts yet.

"I think we need to talk later today once we can be left alone." Ryan said as we sat down at the table that was set up outside, big enough to seat everybody.

"Since we live together now...we have all the time in the world." I grumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok. So here's the deal. I'm thinking of either continuing this one, or Free & Revenge Driven. I REALLY like where this one is going...as it is my first werewolf story. But overall the choice is your guys' but if there is a draw like last time (between the Suicide Silence fan fic and the Falling In Reverse fan fic) i will pick which one i want to do more. (I might continue both, but then it would be harder to get updates posted)

Picture on the side is Ryan

*And the rating might change*