Chapter 2 (If only)

Start from the beginning

"Whom? To Hannah!! He finally saw that" Niall said, months from now they all wouldn’t be caring this much about Hannah, but now its different she is a very close friend now.

"I can't wait more than this, they are asking us to wait since we got here and it's been 30 minutes and I won't wait more I'll talk to the doctor see what happened" Zayn said madly as he stood and walked away. He wasn’t close to her as much Harry, Niall and Louis were but he didn’t care she was a friend to him, he needed to do something else but waiting.

 …………………………………………………………………….

The moment they arrived Rebecca looked uncomfortable and walking in slowly, she was distract by everything and every voice. And even when they sat waiting for Zayn.

"You should have stayed home" Liam suggested, he know how hard was it on her.

"No its ok, I have to be here I cant just avoid hospitals" Rebecca said.

"You know that your mum is in better place, right?" Liam asked.

"It just I hate hospitals, she died here. Its been three years and I still get this bad feeling here" Rebecca said. Rubbing her arms nervously, looking around she wasn’t comfortable there.

"Just breath and it will be okay" Liam said.

"Its actually not the time for me, I am worried about them, that by itself distracting me" Rebecca said and then Zayn came.

"Zayn what is it? What have they told you?" Liam asked Zayn who was in total shock with teary eyes.

"The good news is Harry is ok with small fraction and wound in his head he will be awake in few hours, but..." Zayn said stuttering.

"And Hannah" Louis entrapped him the moment he saw his hesitated last words.

Zayn covered his face with his palm looked to the other side trying to cover the tears that filled his eyes. He wasn't from the kind of guys who cry usually.

"Answer him Zayn! Is Hannah ok?" Niall asked with a sharp tone.

"The doctor said the hit in her head was tough and got her a concussion, her vital signs are normal, but her body still not responding. We have to wait and see if she's gonna wake up from this coma or...." Zayn.

"Or what Zayn!! Or What, She won't die, right?" Rebecca got in front of Zayn and said loudly.

"Hey the doctor told him we have to wait, she will survive" Liam held Rebecca's shoulder.

She hugged him with the tears on her face they all were in shock and terrified from the idea of losing their friend.

...............................................................................................

Louis was in his room, and he saw him blinking about to open his eyes, he rushed to him "hey".

Harry groaned "what happened?" Then he started to realize by looking at his hospital gown, and gazing around the room.

"We-we had an accident" he dried his throat saying.

"Hannah, she fainted. She hit her head on her window, she was bleeding Lou" he said slowly processing and Louis didnt have a chance to replay, to stop him. He only stared in sympathy.

"I swear the car hit us, it was very fast and i couldt" He was scared trying to explain and Louis stopped him "Its ok, dont.." but Harry continued "i couldnt do anything. It hit my side from the back and we crashed to something Lou, where is Hannah?"