4 months later...

Lewis' POV:

Its been 4 months...four goddamn months, since Lottie...

Martyn's distraught, and we're all left, lost, alone...

I didn't know at the time, but, I depended on that bright, bubbly girl more than I thought... without her, we're falling apart.

Over the past few weeks, Alaska has stopped talking about her, she doesn't want to remember...

She feels guilty, she thinks she could have stopped it, and she's hell bent on getting revenge. She's on a suicide mission to avenge Lottie's death, and she's slowly killing herself.

She acts strong, but we all know that it's just a show, we've all heard her, crying out into the night, showing pain when she thinks no one is watching.

Tom is worried, about her. He's worried that if she carries on like this, she might kill herself.

Deep down, I think we all know, Alaska isn't happy. Her whole life, all she had known, was to protect Lottie, and now that Lottie's...gone, she blames herself.

Hannah, surprisingly, has become the backbone of the team. She is trying her hardest, to fill that massive hole that Lottie left.

Simon is the worst out of everyone, he feels he could have stopped it. He says, that if he had just had the courage to run out and stop them, then maybe it wouldn't have happened.

Martyn...he...he's just dead, lifeless. The funny boy from YouTube is gone, and in his place is a man with sadness and guilt behind his eyes, he doesn't laugh, he doesn't smile, and he doesn't talk. He just, simply, exists.

Chris is hanging on, trying to support everyone, being the support that everyone needs. He's the one that kept us going for so long, holding us up, getting food for us, protecting us. We owe him our lives...

and me...I'm just sick, sick of running, hiding, surviving. We have lost so many, and it doesn't feel worth it anymore....If Lottie was here, she would have told me to man up. But, I can't. I don't want to run anymore.. I don't want to hide...But I have to, because I'd rather run for the rest of my life, that become one of the inhumane bastards that kill my friends.

This apocalypse is changing the world, and not for the better. People are attack others for basic supplies. Food and water is become short, and it's going to peoples heads.

Lottie was attacked and killed by people, not zombies. People who had parents, maybe siblings, maybe even a boyfriend or a girlfriend, not even in my darkest moments would I ever kill someone who wasn't already dead.

The fact that this is what the world is now makes me sick...

8 months ago, I was a gamer, without a care in the world, just playing games and enjoying life. That seems like a lifetime ago, and whether I accept it or not, this is my life now.

Scraping for food to survive. I only wish that we can settle down and forget about the problems we've had to survive through.

Well... Whenever I felt nice, every once in a while I would write a new chapter for RYR and because a friend was pestering me to upload so slowly I will be upload bits of RYR :)

Enjoy!!!!
Rosie xxx