Prologue

Simons POV:

It was just a normal day, everything was fine! Me and Lewis were filming Yoglabs. Everyone was happy... until THEY came.

It started off with a few at first but then more and more arrived.

We ran, what else could we have done?

We lost many of us along the way. Family. Friends. Nearly everyone I am close to.

But that's the problem with what's going on. We all had our own theory. I thought it was a virus , maybe a science experiment gone wrong but none of us know.

Everyday I hope that it was a terrible nightmare, that I will wake up at home in my bed. Not having to worry about those... Those THINGS!

You won't believe the things I've seen. I've seen my own friends die in front of me. I nearly died myself! I have watched so many innocent people die!

All because of these things, these creatures.... these Zombies.

I am not kidding when I say that If it wasn't for two teenage girls. I would be walking around like those things outside. If it wasn't for these two girls, I don't know where the Yogscast would be. On the run most likely, or worse, we could've been dead!

A/n
Lottie here! This is a story that I am writing but having Rosalita read through and change bits and bobs... Please read our other stuff and yea!!
TTFN Our Little Hybrids!
Lottie and Rosie
Pandaloric xx