Lottie and Alaska

Martyn's POV:

Wow, this couldn't get any worse, I thought.

I heard some moans and then about 7 zombies came crashing round the corner.

Crap, I thought, said it to soon. The guy took his gun away from my head and pointed it at the oncoming zombies. The zombies reached us, I ran, but the man tried to shoot them. But he was too late! The zombies reached him and bit into his flesh, wherever they could get. We all started to run down the street when someone runs past me and we hear two girls screaming.

One of the screamed "Papa!!!"

The other girl, the one that if further down the street, screamed, "Simon, watch your back!"

Simon turned just in time to see a zombie advancing on him. He hit it with the baseball bat and yelled this thanks to the girl. The first girl ran into the street with a bow and about 3 arrows. the bow wrapped around her shoulders and she's using the arrows as a weapon. She looked like she was only 18 and I swear she killed half of the zombies by herself. Then I got knocked to the ground and saw a zombie onto of me trying to bite me. I yelled for help. The second girl, who looked the same age, tackle the zombie and smashed it in the head with a baseball bat.

"Thanks!"

"It's alright Martyn, I'm Charlotte, by the way. Call me Lottie, "

"Cool, Lottie how do you know who I am?"

"Yogscast! Duh!"

"Oh righ- LOTTIE LOOK OUT!!" I yelled.

A zombie snuck up behind her and bit her on the shoulder. But it didn't seem to faze her, she turned around and kept on smashing zombies. Soon, there were corpses everywhere and Lottie and the other girl were covered in zombie blood. I pulled Lottie aside.

"Lottie, you got bit!" I said.

"Doesn't matter..." She replied.

"Yes, it does!" I replied angrily.

She went to walk away but I grabbed her arm and pulled her into an alleyway.

"Let me see your arm,"

"NO!!!" She said trying to pull away. I was a bit stronger than her and I grabbed her arm and pulled down her t-shirts so I could see her shoulder. I gasped. There was nothing there...

No bite marks...

Lots of blood...

No bite...

"What the...." I said.

"Okay Martyn. I need you listen to me! For some odd reason, every time I get bit, it goes away. That's the second time today that's happened. The only side effect is that my body shuts-down for a while." her face started to go pale. "I-I need you to get me to Alaska, my sister. Please be qui-"

she passed out and fell down before she could finish her sentence.I caught her before she hit the floor

"Crap, crap, crap!" I muttered. I picked her up and carried her, bridal style, to her sister. The girl looked at her lifeless sister with shame and then to me, inquisitively. I mouthed 'bite' at her and she rolled her eyes. Why doesn't she care? All the Yogscast came over to me. I set Lottie down on the floor and everyone crowded around her.

"Where were you?" Asked Lewis

"With Lottie," I said pointing to her.

"What happened to her?" Tom asked me.

"Zombie..." I muttered.

Everyone gasped.

"She's gonna turn!" Kim exclaimed.

I looked at her, Kim ran over and inspected her shoulder. She walked back and stammered

"B-but? W-wh-where's?"

There were choruses of "What's wrong Kim?"

"Theres no bite!"

Then Lottie gasped for air and sat bolt up