Death claims another.

Alaska's POV: 

I feel useless. I want to help my sister but I can't. If Igo after them, I will most likely kill them... My past self is catching up with me. I want to cuddle with her but I cant. If I want everyone here to still know who I am and let my sister have a chance of loving me still, I can't leave here. 

Martyns POV:

I sat down next to Lottie on the floor, her breathing was weak and her face was pale. I didn't know what to say, so I asked,

"Lottie, are you alright?"

"Yeah Martyn, I'm fine...Just casually bleeding to death!"

I chuckled and stood up.

"This isn't really the time to be laughing Martyn!" Tom called over to me.

I turned to face him, he was cradling Alaska who was in shock. she looked in deep thought and i didnt want to interupt. Lottie cried out behind me and I flipped back to look at her.

"Lottie? Why aren't you doing that healing thing?" I asked, panicking.

She smiled, with tears forming in her eyes,

"Martyn," she said, her voice breaking, "I can only heal against zombie bites..."

I gasped and collapsed in a heap next to her.

"No, no, no, no!" I repeated over and over again.

"I'm sorry!" she whispered, scrunching up her eyes in pain. her facee was ice white and her breathing was very shallow.

"No Lottie, I'm sorry, I'm sorry we got seperated, I'm sorry I couldn't protect you, I'm sorry you got hurt, I'm sorry you're in so much pain. Lottie, I'm sorry..."

"I...I love....you...Martyn..."

I gasped aloud.

"I love you too!"

I grasped her cold hand, and squeezed it. She didn't react. I wiped my eyes and said, with worry in my voice,

"Lottie?"

Lewis' POV:

"Lottie?" I hear Martyn say.

Silence...

"Lottie?" he says again, panic in his voice

Alaska, Tom and Simon turn to look.

"Lottie?" he says one final time, tears falling from his eyes.

I hear Hannah gasp in shock and Alaska sobs loudly.

"No..." Tom mutters.

Lottie can't...she can't be dead.

A/N 

BLAME LOTTIE! NOT MY IDEA! I WAS TOTALLY INNOCENT IN THIS!!! 

:) 

Byee! 

xoxo

Rosie