Get Inside NOW!

Tom's POV:

Today has been so confusing. Zoey's dead. These 2 weird girls have come out of no where and one was bitten but here she is, leading up to their safe house. I just want to get there, eat and sleep, and try to forget about all this crazy shit. I notice that the girl, Lottie, I think, has started to pick up the pace. I usher everyone forward, and we start walking faster.

Hannah's POV:

I hear some low moans and groans coming from all around, but I just ignore them, yet I grip Lewis' hand a bit tighter, just to be safe.

Lottie's POV:

Just as we're round the corner from our house, we're ambushed. I didn't realise at first, but then I hear Chris' yelling. I turned and noticed a zombie lumbering towards him. I pull out my bow and release an arrow, it hits the zombie in the brain, it falls to the floor...dead! Chris' scream alerted some other zombies as about 15 come limbering towards us. The circle us, closing in. We start to fight, but our attempts are futile. I shoot as many zombies as I can. But then, I'm put in the worst position ever. I have one arrow left! Martyn is being attacked by a zombie, yet another is sneaking up on Tom! I can't save them both! What do I do? Where's Alaska when you need her?

Alaska's POV:

I look down on him with a look of pure hatred and disgust. I feel pleasure seeing him like this... Dead! I'm just taking a moment to appreciate the sight of him like this. The man that I call father, couldn't be a father if he wanted to! He's a pathetic excuse for a man, and I'm glad that he's dead. I mean, this fucking bastard was beating me just for speaking towards him. He was always nicer to Char. She was his Golden Child while i wasnt cared for. Momma always cared for me when he didnt. she would help me with course work, she would help me with school issues but by just asking him for help... i would soon regret it and when Momma died when i was 14, i asked to be put up for adoption but Char didnt want me to go. the whole time i was at home, i kept to my room. I made the food, I kept the house clean. I did every god-damn thing in that house hold and all i got for it was a fucking beating!

"You have no idea how long I have wanted to do this."

I picked up Duncan's machete that he left on the ground, and I pierce his chest, and then I shove it into his skull. Then, I hear a noise outside, that sounded an awful lot like my name.

...Lottie...

Lottie's POV:

I CAN save them both!

"Alaska!" I yelled.

Some of the zombies turned and fixated on me, but a few were still after Martyn and Tom.

So I screamed "TOM! Behind you! MARTYN! Watch out!"

Then, all the zombies turned and fixated on me.

So I yelled at the Yogscast "Get inside! NOW!"

They didn't have to be told twice, they all turned on their heels and ran, except for Paul.

"Sjin, What the hell? Get inside now!" I yelled.

"Not without you!" He yelled in return.

A zombie stumbled away from the group, and lunged at him. I screamed as it bit into his flesh. I don't know exactly what happened, but that sparked something inside of me. I leapt at the zombies and I killed the with whatever I could find. Rocks, bits of trees, broken arrows, even my bare hands! I stood amidst the corpses, feeling angry, upset and responsible for the mess that Paul was in. I ran over to him, and dropped to my knees beside him.

"Sjin! You're gonna be okay!" I said, frantically. His skin was turning pale, and he looked exhausted.

"No, I'm not! I'm gonna die!" he said, his voice weaker than normal.

"Don't talk like that! I'll...I'll find a cure!"

"Okay! Are you gonna do that before or after I turn?" He asked sarcastically.

I laughed, while tears were running down my face.

"Thank you Paul, for being so brave, and for helping me, when the others wouldn't!"

"S'alright," he said.

He was getting paler by the second, and was having difficulty keeping his eyes open.

"Oh, and Lottie," It seemed like he was now struggling to talk, "survive this war, for me, for Zoey, for your dad! And tell everyone I'm sorry, especially Kim and Chris! tell Chris he was my best friend, and tell Kim...tell Kim that I love her..." He was slipping out of reality now "and remember, I really like you kiddo!"

And then he was gone...

Just like that!

I started to sob, to break down.

This was my fault!

I screamed out loud to get my anger out.

The tears blurred my vision, but I saw Hannah walk out.

"Lottie, what's wr- Oh My God!" She covered her mouth with her hand. I just sat, cradling his head, tears streaming down my face. Eventually, someone came and took me away from his body. They said that they wanted to stop him from turning, to not put him through anymore torture. While everyone else was discussing that, I ushered Chris and Kim over to me... They both looked shell shocked.

"Umm... Guys, just before Paul," tears started streaming down my face,"before he....ummm...pased," I choked on my words and Kim let out a sob, "he asked me... To tell you guys, that he was sorry, and that Chris was...is his best friend, and he told me...told me to tell Kim...that he loves you..."

We all break down into floods of tears. We bury him early the next morning, I made a place in our back garden, dug the grave alone, Alaska offered to help but I had to do this on my own, as a last final tribute to Sjin. After the burial, when everyone had gone inside, I sat by his grave, arranging lilies, my favourite flowers, and remembering Paul, Lets build Sjin.

Brave, and loyal to the end, and for that, I respect you...and I will miss you...

Goodbye...

*le sob*

I was literally bawling whilst writing this...

WHY DID I DO THIS???

Sob, Sob, Sob!

Lottie

Half-of-PandaLoric