Part 21

"Mom why you here all of sudden?"Randhir ask when he reached his flat with his mom and small brother rudra ,who just appear in 12th.

"Bhai we have a huge surprise for you"Rudra said with a wink at him and he get tensed.

"Mom i just wanted to tell you that. . . "he try to explain about sanyukta to her before she discover her in his room. He know how dramatic Indian mom's are, his mom  is the topper among all.

"Sona let me breath 1st. oh yes is your roommate is also here or its just you only? tell him that i will prepare dinner today and have bring lots to things to eat for you both. wait a minute , i guess he is not a vegetarian?" his mom ask

randhir shake his head indicating no but feel more tensed as they almost reached near his flat. only 10steps more.

"Thank god. Mom was scared that may be he didn't allow you to eat nonvage. You most of the people are vegetarian who came for work, my friends said once."Rudra  continue"By the way why don't you send his picture i ask you several time, Mom wants to know whether he is fare or not. i mean you know mom's problem with complexion" he whisper last line near his ear.

Randhir remember how his mom instruct him in childhood not to make friend with black people, as she always thought they all came from south India, and she thought they are aggressive. Before he say anything else they reached unto the door.

"Mom just one minute "Randhir said and stand in front of her

"What happen? why are you behaving like this? you look strange since we meet"his mom said with a suspicious tone.

"Mom my roommate.."rd try top explain but failed due to nervousness

"what your roommate? "she ask in a little anger tone

"Mom she is. . . "he utter but no sound coming from his voice only his lips move

"Can't you speak loud? i can't hear you. tell me loud what is it? i feel suspicious now. Tell me sona what have you done? Have you started smoking and drinking? and your roommate learn you that? Tell me the truth" she shout a little "I know these people, Tell me there are bottles lying inside your room right?"

"No mom . i never smoke neither drink you know that. Its just. . ."He pause

"Is it a girl?"Rudra ask winking at him.

hearing this randhir's mom get shocked, she turn to randhir and her eyes fill watered "Sona You started living with someone? You lie to me? Chi Sona Chi. this is UN-expect able. "she started crying

Randhir didn't know what to tell her now but he needs to handle the situation so finally he get ready to tell her everything when he find a person at the edge of the stairs and showing him a page holding in her arm,Its her and she have wrote that she is out of the room just tell a lie. said a lie "No mom its boy, He is not around ,i just wanted to tell you that, don't cook for him now." He said with a smile when his mother stop crying and cupped his face "i know that My Sona can't do this kind of things "

he open the door and both his mother and brother enter in the room. before he close the door he looked at the darker corner of the stairs where he saw a reflect of the person who just save him from the situation, he smile at her she smile back.