Part 9

"Ha mammy mene kha Liya he. Avi app ye kitni bar puchoge?"Rd said over phn while talking to his mother.
"Are to kya ho Gaya dobara puch Liya to. Mera Chand kaa tukra kav ghar aywga tu?"his mother ask from the other side of the phn
"Mammy me sayad next mahine Aya payu. Iss mahine to Kam ka bohot pressure he. Papa kaise he? Or ghar PE bki sab?"he asked while searching for his trousers.
"Sab ache he beta. Tu vas apna khayal rakh. Oh Ha me to puch nahi vul gayi Tera wo dost Jo tere sath reh rahahe kaisa he wo? Sob thk thak to he Na?" His mother ask.
Rd paused for a sec. Yes he mentioned that he was staying with one of his friends, he never described his friends to his mother ever. But today finally she ask .
"Ma wo to avi ghar PE nhi he. Kuch Kam k liye sayad bahar Gaya he"he said
"Kam? Ravibar Ko vi Kam? Bapre ye to tujhse vi hada Kam karne wala Nikla. Acha wo south Indian he ya north?" His mother ask
"Mammy app fir Suru mat ho jao. App Ko kitni bar samjhaya ye sab se kuch farak nhi parta" he said sitting on his bed
"Are me to bas puch Rahi thi. Gussa kyu ho rahahe? Jo vi ho. Dugla patla he ya Mota?" Her mother ask again
Rd remember her figure and smile inward she was just so perfect. Just like.. just like her. Her boy cut hair her smile every thing is unique.
"Are kaha chala Gaya tu? Lar Kay rahahe?" His mother shout from the other side
"Ha wo. Wo thk thak he"he said return from his flash back
"Koi larki pataya ya avivi Akela he tu?" His mother finally ask the main ques she wanted to ask him .
"Mammy not again please" he said with a little irritation.
"Are 28ka ho Gaya he. Sadi kav karega? 82me Sadi karni he kya tujhe? Mujhe to ye samajh me nhi ata tujhe koi larki pasand kyu nhi ati?" His mother ask with a little tention.
"Mujhe kya pata ? Avi mujhe Sadi nhi karni . "He said
"Kya nhi karni Teri umer k Larke yeha Gao me bache paida kar rahahe or tu dakh, Apne ma Baba k pota poti ki sakal dikha rahahe . Tujhse ek larki nhi patni. Nahi tujhe koi pasand atahe"
"Mummy ap ager firse ye bologe to apse bat nhi karungi me."
"Are Mera bacha gussa kyu hota he? Acha thk he hum Ko ek larki dakhne k liye Bulaya he pass Wale Gao se. Me or tere Baba agle hapte jayenge wohape. Akber hum dakhle fir tu vi dakh Lena ake. Pasand aye to fir bat age barhainge. Av Na Na kario issbar. "His mother said like a child.
"Acha thk he"he aggried. His mother smile and kissed him over phn. He cut the call and looked at the clock. Its almost 7pm she had not arrived yet. He went to wash room to fresh up. But someting caught his attention. There was a small chain hanging from the hanger. He took it in his palm and remember it's the same chain he saw on sanyukta's neck. It contains a locket. He open the locket and smile inward. There was two pic of her in both side of the locket. Both smiling looking at the camera. may be it's her childhood pic. Ofcou her pic her eyes are still the same since then dark . And the smile perfectly reached upto her eyes. He wondered why both side contain her own picture only. Well every thing is possible for her case. Suddenly the door bell ring he open it and his eyes popped up seeing her condition. Her hands are terribly bleeding and she can't even stand straight,but still have the smile in her lips..

Tbc