Part 10

"hi!"sanyukta said with a smile huffing terribly still having her best smile.
"What's wrong with u? What happen?"Rd ask terrible becm scred seeing her bleeding condition
She leave towards the couch and sat with his help. She drop her bag safely beside and ask for water. Rd run to bring water and give it to her. He still scard seeing her condition ,seems like she have a fight with someone.
"Are aise kyu ghur rahe ho?"she ask finishing the water
"Ye sab kaise??"he try to ask still scard so much seeing the blood
"Oh ye?are ye to train se jump karte wakt laggaya. "She try to explain
"Train s jump? Why?"he asked terribly bring the fast aid box
"Are me ak Kam k liye Kahi gayi thi. To train or charhi wapas ane k liye but 5rn pe charne k bad pata chala ki wo jss station pe nhi rukegi so me train se jump kar diya. Simple. Or ye to chota Mota he!"she said waveing her try to explain him but Rd caught her arm"chota Mota? Kitna khub beh rahahe dekha he tumne?"he said cleaning her blood with care.
"Are kuch nhi he yr. Tu itna tention mat le"she try to explain but stop seeing his eyes teared up
He was cring seeing her like this.
"Are tu to kyu rahahe?"she ask. He didnot reply simply said " Aisa fir mat karna. Train se koi jump aise karta he kya? Kya Karu rat thi jump karne ki? Next station pe utark Aya jayo next train pakar k. Kitna lag Gaya he dekho"he said cleaning her wound
"Are kaise nhi ati. Tum Ko promise Jo Kiya tha lotne ka. Anatomy mujhe thahi"she said with a smile. But she notice his careness who is cleaning her blood with all softness and care. No one did this before with her. Her life was always like rugh one. There was no sympathy seeing in her previous life. But now she feel softness. She smile seeing his care. Such a nice guy he was. With a soft hearted.
"Ye saf ho Gaya. Tum Ko or Kahi lagi he kya?"he ask genuinely looking at her but she wave her head nodding no. She went to wash room lock the door properly and remove her shirt. There was a large cut in her belly which is bide with her hanky. She remove the hanky and turn on the shower . The water blowdown her blood from her body. She take out a sharp knife from her back and put that on the sink and looking at the mirror she remember what happen few hours ago. How she save herself and her property she was carrying from some unwanted people. How she fight with them alone and make herself bleed like this. Well sge successfully save herself from them by injured them more still she was worried. Worried for something else. She stitch herself sitting on the Flore of the bathroom holding her breath as it's really paining. After completing she release her breath. Whole Flore is blood red . Placing her head she close her eyes but Rd knock the door and she get back her sencess.
"Are u ok ? Dinner is ready. Don't buth so much at night or else u will get cold. Wear my dress. I put it here beside the door."he said softly putting one if his shirt beside the door and headed to towards the kitchen.
Sanyukta place her head on the wall sitting there and thinking of something "mujhe Jana hoga yeha se! Me iski life khatreme nhi dal Sakti aise. They will find me anyhow. I can't risk his life." She stand up and clean all the blood from the sink still looking at the mirror and whisper" but I have no where to go. I have to execute my plan with in two months or else .. I have to do it.. " she still looking at her own eyes and whisper " no fear , no Marcy, no attachment" and take a deep breath" u are bound to do this . U can't think for someone's life,who is no one" she determine and reached upto the dinning and see his face who is arranging the table with care. And her heart skip a beat again in her own decision.

Tbc