Part 14

"hey hey what are u doing?"Rd scream while entering in the kitchen when he spotted sanyukta there making tea in microwave.
"Are!" He coverd his face with his palm thinking of the microwave blust on the spot. Sanyukta turn to him to see his scary face chewing her fev gum. Rd remove two finger too see the situation still covering his entire face with the palm and saw she just pull up the temp more than the previous reading.his eyes popped up.
"Please stop!"he shot again like a little girl.
Sanyukta turn and turn off the machine. Rd felt relief and remove his palms from his face. Sanyukta immediately open the door of the microwave and took out two cup of tea.
"Are lag jayegi. "Rd said with concern and came near her
She put his cup on the table and take a sip from the cup.

"Tumhari tarha najuk nhi hu me chirkut"saying this she turn on the TV.
Rd makes a face and sat beside her on the sofa. Both watching news channels. Meanwhile Rd unintentionally comments"kas meri life vi in logoki tarha thori exciting hota"he said looking at the TV screen where some movie seane is going on and a hero Is beating a villen badly.
Sanyukta smile and looked at him , mostly adore him.
"What?"Rd ask looking at her gaze which looks suspicious
"Let's go!"she said putting her tea on the table and went upto the bedroom. Rd looked at her way getting no point of her words. She came with one of his shirt and her bag. She throw the shirt to him and utter"wear it. Quick"
"But"he try to say only stop at her expression.
He wore the shirt immediately and followed her. She took a taxi and tell the driver some unknown address.
"Machhi bazar? Kaha he ye?kaha ja rahr he? Or kyu? Wo vi itni Subha?"he ask looking at her Smiling face.
"We are going to fulfill u'r wish in my own way"she said with intelligent expression.
"What? What wish?"Rd ask having no clue
Sanyukta looked out from the window and close her eyes smilingly.
Rd too adore her silent expression without getting his ans from her. He didn't bother to ask her what is she going to do. Yes he is hell nervous but he doesn't want to disturb her in her presence state.
After 1hr of riding the cab stop near dock.
"Where are we??"he ask having no clue as he never wonder the city except his office and flat.
"Ssshhhh"sanyukta indicate him not to speak after they get down from the cab and hide themselves behind a big coach.
"Obey my words when ever what ever I say in any time"she said having a glance behind his solder
"What are u going to do?"he ask with a little fear this time.
"Ssshhhh. Listion to me carefully. If I say run u run. If I say sit u will sit. And if I say hit u will hit"sanyukta said looking direct at his eyes
"Hit whom?"Rd ask making a fearfull face having no clue of her words.
"We are going to have a fun time. Follow me. And don't scard ok?"she said placing her palm over his solder asuring him not to get tensed.
But her this words makes him more tenced when he found out the person's moving another side of the dock with some more people unware of their unwanted presence there,and who are nothing but the goons of last night.

Tbc