Part 11

"so?"randhir ask

"so what?"sanyukta looking at him while gulping the dinner in hurried as she didnot eat anything till morning.
"So Tum Kal chalogi Na shopping me?"he asked looking at her figure who is mainly concentrating in her own food. She didn't even response in his statement. Rd notice how she having her food and he understands that she was hell hungry.. so he keep waiting for her dinner to finish.

after finishing the full bowl of dal in a go she looked at rd who is staring at her with a cute smile. he have such a baby smile which can erase the pain of the most saddest person in this world. she stupidly looks at him for a while then realise that she must be eating like a zombie who is starving for years and finally found a sudden food in a desert. must be looks like a duck now. but maintain her coolness she finally spoke up"aise ghurte rahe ga to payer ho jaye ga tujhe."

rd realise that he really looks at her since last 10min and its really embarrassing. but he have no bad intention  he swear.

she looks cute while eating. is it bad to stair someone like this?

specially when she is a girl.

oh hang on she is not a girl.

really? ?

yes she is a girl. like other one.

but she is half men.

oh stop it randhir she is beautiful.

hang on did u just mention a girl beautiful in u'r long 26yrs age after u'r mom?

rd's inner voice keep arguing in this topic but someone too laugh her heart out looking at his confused face.

"are bas akr yr. kitni jor jor se soch ta he.. sab suinai de rahahe idher"she mocked and licked her own fingre.

rd looked at her with a awa face. with numb expression. he scard a little "did she heard that i mention her beautiful? i swear i have bno bad intention. i just say this as a friend or as a good roommate. "he whisper to his own mind

sanyukta strand up to wash her hand"are chir kut itna soch kya rahahe tu? tention mat le kal shopping chalenge hum"she said and we3nt to kitchen to wasgh her hand. meanwhike rd compose himself a little and said loud to avoid occoardness"nhi nhi. tum ko to chot lagi he na to hum bad me chale jayenge"

"tu itna soch ta kahe he?"she said after returning to hall

"wo"he hesitate. he himself have some things to shop.

"chalenge. tention mat le"saying this she went to room for having sleep

after finishing all the work rd came to room and saw she was sleeping peacefully opening his laptop.

one of his dislike things. he never like that anyone use his laptop. he quickly took it from her side and sat on the table for competing his work. after finishing his job he was about to close the internet connection when an unknown chat came with the name of xxA. she probably forget to turn off her own chat. out of human nature he looked at her once. yes she is sleeping. he open the chat box but he didn't understand a single thing as they are taking in some other language. he looks for few MSG but nothing is get into his head. so decide to know the language. he type in Google but no result found.he looks for a while at that language which is mix of caps words and numbers.

"kya language he yr!"hw whisper in irritation and turn to take his bottle. but something caught his eyes. a book. verbal non verbal which is used for any competition. an idea stuck his mind 'CODING'

"ureka"he said excitedly like child. and took his pad and pen to decode the language. before he write anything another msg came instant with more number. he immediately type"wait " on the chat box and send it. he wrote the last line but heard a sound coming from his back. she just broke the LAN with a thud. he shockingly looked at her as she looks a little fear now.

she came running and turn off the laptop immediately.and chk the time. rd only shockingly looked at her as he have no idea what is wrong with her. she just broke his LAN and shut down his lappy with power button ,forceful shutdown.

"What happen?"before he said further sanyukta turn and shout t him with a horror face"shut up u ***** ****" she abuse him in the most worst language that rd ever heard from any boy.

he simply didn't understand what just happen but she immediately took her bag and leave his room and his flat..

did she gone forever for his little mistake of replying a little thing?????

tbc