Part 4

"hey"the girl forward her palm who just clam herself as a chandan gupta. she hold her shoes in one hand and forward the other one getting no response from rd who just blankly looking at her face.

"can i come in?"she starch her palm while getting no response and asked narrowing her gaze to him

rd step back and make a way to enter her as his own brain is not working yet. how this girl be chandan gupta,with whom he chat that night and dream to be his friend,as his roommate.

"Cool"she said while entering in the room placing her shoe at the middle of the room placing her palm's on her pocket.just like a loafer.

"Excuse me"rd manage to say after coming in his sencess after few sec when he saw she sat upon the couch with her dirty legs and drink his water.

"hm"she asked placing the glass on the flore

"who are u? why are u here?"he finally asked putting the glass from the flore on the table when she already started checking the other rooms.

"told u boy, chandan gupta rom mython,we talk that night over chat before that we talk on tarace remember u talk about something about girls and something like that."

rd gulp in fear did she came to take a revenge? did she? she absolutely look like the one who can punch him on his face and bleed his face hard

"but but that's a boy,including the boy's pic"he try to convince almost on a verge of crying seeing a girl in his apartment like this who doesn't even care his exsistance. he is kind of a mommy's boy with simplicity.

"well i'm a hacker too. that just a fake profile i already deleted that when we are on auto. and u know i like the way u think. and i love this place"

"but but. i can't share a room with a girl"

"hey hey! chill. i'm not a girl like the GIRL"

"yes u are, and u are lieing"

"ok 1st calm down. Liston i too need someone to share a room as i too have a money problem,above all i can't stay with girls as they are so typical and irritating and can't share with any boy. So when I talk with u that night I found u not interested in girls,so that's better for me,so I choose u to stay with"she finish in a go sitting on bed attaching her legs on the floor.
" but I can't live with u"rd said with the same tone.
"Hey Liston chirkut I left my previous mess already so don't mess now. I love this place and i'll stay here for few months only,after that I'll go,don't worry." Her coolness shut his mouth completely.
"To deal pakka na?" She asked looking at his numb face
Rd only nodded having no other option. What if he denied and she beat him hard? She was absolutely like the goons. Why god testing him like this? What have he done in his previous life? Why why? If he want me to stay with a girl then why like this? Why not a simple girl. May be god need some entertainment in life so he choose me. A simple person who just stuck with a