Part 8

"vagban ji sare experiment mere sath hi kyu?"Randhir said to himself while skipping in the roof of the appointment. He does this every day. Last night was horrible for him. Gathering all his strength he ly beside her who is lying steadily other side but every thing change after 30min. His legs welcome her legs with a high forse thus his sleep broke. She simply kicked him in sleep while turning to him. But when he looked at her she was sleeping soundly. He put her leg down from his leg and turn to facing her his back but again another kick hit at his bump and that's the end of his sleep. He took his pillow and went to hall again to have sleep for the rest of the night. His bump is still aching due to kick. After finishing skipping he went to his room. On opening the door he went to kitchen to have water but looking through it he found the bed is empty. She is no where to be seen from the kitchen. So he came holding the glass in the room. Still it's empty. He drunk water a little but his ear welcome a whisper. She was counting. 20 21 22 23..... He silently looked at the other side of the bed. And there she was doing push ups in her night ware which is beating in her figure perfectly. Displaying every curve of her body. Even more she was doing it with one hand. She have a little mussel too. But having no fat at her belly. He found himself a little insecure about it. He put his palm over his belly and found a 10cm fat on it. She looks so feat. Even he can't do that 40times like her. He got tird after 28.
"Aise kya dakh rahahe be?"his ear drum welcm the 1st conv with ber in the morning.
He get back to his sencess and looked at her she already stand up and removing her sweat with his towel.
"Nothing."he stole eye contact. But looked at her again, yes she looked like a body builder but some where she looks like a girl too. With having a Beautiful curv in her body. She looks perfectly hot in that attair.
Rd face palm himself thinking her like this, he never imagined anyone like this nor saw any girl like this but she have something very diff not becz of her little breast but that looks so perfect in her. She just looks so stunning in that simple night ware.
"Are chirkut what happen?"she ask again coming close to him.
"Ha?"he was too lost in his thought s that he even didnot hear what she ask
"Are u checking me out?"she ask direct
"What? No"he said immediately not very much approve what he just say. Yes he was checking her out in his mind.
"Hm. U better not be. Or else I can drop down u'r little belly in 0 fig" saying this she turn on the TV wearing her T-shirt
"What? Are u a fighter? U talking like that one"he ask direct
"No. This was for self defence"she said with a smile"u know Na how the women life is in risk every where?"
Rd nodded understand what is she ment. He doesnot want to drag that more. Yes women life is really in danger for some mental beast . They are not so safe in any place in the world. And for those mental beast who took away the peaceness and dignity of a women are everywhere in the country. And for those beast people like him get in the blamed for a simple mistake sometimes.
He throw away his thinking and looked at her again who is sitting in the couch and watching the TV while drinking the water.
"Hey u should take a bath. U are smelling bad. And how u wear one cloth all the time? Don't u have another one?"he ask comming to her. This question bother him all the time. She always wear one cloth in room and another for office.
"Actually u are right I don't have another one. But if u want u can donate u'r one dress to me" she wink at him then looked at the TV screen again
"What happen to u'r clothes?"
"They left behind in the border" she said unconsciously as she was all concentration on TV
"Border?"he correct himself
She then looked at him and found out that she just mentioned border
"Are border nhi. Boarding jahape me Rehti thi na waha. Sab jal Gaya"she manage to say in quick.
"Oh. I see. U can bye some from here. There was a mall beside the apartment. But please don't wear the same dress over again and again it's not good for health too. U know . Hey are u listing?" He stop looking at her eyes which is watching and listening the news of terrorist attack in Delhi. She looks so lost in the news that she didnot listion his words. Rd narrowed his eyes at her then at the TV. How a girl get interested in news channels? He shake his head everything is possible in her case. He went to kitchen to prepare breakfast but sanyukta tighten her fist tight as she planned something in her mind. She turn of the TV and close her eyes reminding what she just listion. She stand up immediately took her bag and rush out from the room.
"Hey where are u going? Its Sunday. Are u forgot?" Rd said seeing her going out from the bedroom with her bag like she does everyday. But she already gone opening the door. He sighed may be she doesnot want him to know where she was going ,but he surprise that he himself accept her as his roommate. Well he was doing his job. He hold the door about to lock but feels her palm on him "hey. Are u free in the even? Will u take me to the mall u just mention?"
Rd looked at her she return back and asked him.
He nodded yes with a smile.
"Stay! I'll be back " she said looking at his eyes with a small smile still so powerful which can melt anyone's heart. And she leave.

Tbc