RD-10- Learning to ride.

Hey all, I am SO SO SO sorry it's been forever. I have had school ending and finals and horrible writers block. anyway, please vote and comment on what you think I could change to make it better or comments if you just like it? Thanks! Love Lynne!

_______

“I just don’t understand, why was I given a second chance?” I asked Chase as we walked towards the town hall.  He shrugged his shoulders as he opened the doors for me, I walked in and waited for him to get inside. “I mean, I guess we all get a second chance, I just don’t believe I should get one.” I told him shrugging my shoulders.

            “We all disserve a second chance, if you didn’t disserve it you wouldn’t be here.” He told me as we got to the front desk.

            “Hello, can I help you?” a lady asked with a bright smile on her face.

            “Yeah, I’m here for my two week check up?” I told her in a questioning way.

            “You must be Kasey?” she asked. I nodded my head and she nodded hers. “And you are?” she asked looking at Chase.

            “Moral support I guess?” he smiled at her, she chuckled nodding her head as she picked up the phone.

            “Sir, Kasey is here.” She spoke, “I’ll send her up.” She then hung up the phone and pointed to the elevator. “Level 27”

            “Thanks,” I smiled as I turned back around and headed towards the elevator, once I got in I pressed the level 27 button and up we went. Once we got up to the floor we walked straight to a door just in front of us. I knocked hesitantly.

            “Come in!” I heard a man’s voice, I opened the door and walked in smiling.

            “Oh hello,” I smiled at the boy around 13 maybe?

            “Please take a seat!” he smiled warmly at me. “Now I have came to talk to you about your two weeks.”

            “My what?”

            “You had two weeks down on earth and two weeks up here, well you had one like 3 days down on earth and then three weeks here. But still! It’s time to pick where you would like to be. Earth? Or heaven?” he asked me.

            “Uh, well… I guess,” I frowned at the sudden question looking down at my feet. “I think I’d rather stay on heaven. I like it here,” I told him.

            “Right then, sign this and this and this and then this and you can go.” He smiled handing me a couple of papers.

            “Uh yeah, okay.” I mumbled signing my name.

            “Did you even read them Kasey?” Chase asked crossing his arms.

            “Did you even brush your hair this morning?” I asked him shaking my head, he grumbled and threw his hands through his hair trying to fix it.

            “I just feel like I don’t deserve a second chance at life,” I shrugged my shoulders walking down the side of the beach with Chase.

            “I know you don’t you tell me all the time.” He told me.

            “Sorry.”

            “Look you got it, so don’t waist it.”

            “Uh, okay.” I whispered while looking away.