RG-4- Loving from a Distance

<----Press this clicker right there if you like candy;)

Chapter 4

_____

Just as I was about to ‘Join’ dinner with my family, I remembered one last person.

________

I walked up to the brown house and frowned. I took a deep breath and walking into the house, not wanted to look around I found the stairs and ran up them walking down the hall I finally found the door I wanted. Up on the door a sign that was carefully put hung. ‘Seth.’ I walked into the room and Seth sat on his bed with a year book in his hand.  An overused frown upon his face, as he looked at one page. I waited for him to turn the page, but he didn’t. After a while he got up and set the yearbook down. He grabbed an empty water bottle and walked out of his room. I frowned as I looked around the room.

            There on the desk was a red sharpie. I grabbed it and plopped myself onto the bed careful not to mess it up. I grabbed the year book and without thought found my picture from choir. I was standing tall smiling the biggest smile I ever wore. I was only happy in choir. I smiled to myself and began to write on the page.

            Once I was done I got up and put the sharpie back, I sat on the chair across the bed and waited for him to come back. A couple minutes later he walked in drinking some water from the water bottle that was now only half empty. He put the cap back on the water bottle and sat down on the bed. He looked down but not at the year book.

            “I know you’re here Kasey, I can see you. I don’t know how, but I can see you.” Seth told me, he looked up and looked me in the eyes. “What are you doing here?” He asked. I frowned debating whether I should talk or not, but before I could answer that with my mind I began to talk.

            “You need to let go Seth.” I answered. He opened his mouth to talk but I continued before he could. “You see, to get my halo and wings I need everyone that ever truly cared to let me go. You will always have me in your heart Seth, just not in your arms.”

            “That’s what I hate!” He interrupted me. “I’ll do it Kasey! I’ll go to heaven with you! I can do it I’ll be with you.”

            “Seth No! You can’t do that! Seth you barley know me!” I retorted.

            “But I can see it Kasey, I can feel it!”

            “Feel what Seth? Feel a death person in your bedroom? Your alive Seth and I’m dead, we can’t do anything about it. And you will not kill yourself just to have a shot at me. Come on Seth, there are a lot of girls in this world. Just for you.” I yelled at him.

            “You are just for me Kasey! Come on now.” He looked at me with his bright blue eyes, he looked down for a second letting his blond hair shift spots until he looked back up. “I know something Kasey, deep inside I can feel it. Why would I be able to see you if we went meant to be? Kasey think about it!” Seth yelled back.

            “Seth I am! But I’m also thinking about your life and your family’s. Seth listen to me. I like you a lot, I do. But we just can’t be together, it’s like Romeo and Juliet.  You are going to be the Romeo that lives. I’m sorry Seth, but you need to let go of me. If you like me that much than let me go so I can go to heaven. I’m running out of time Seth, I need to go to heaven. Once you die of old age you can see me again, but you will not kill yourself. If you do I will never talk to you again. I promise that, now Seth. Please let me go.” I looked into his eyes and gave him the puppy dog eyes. He got up out of bed and walked towards me. He put his hand out and I just looked at it.