RG-1- Death

_______________

Hey guy’s so this is a new story. And I just wanted to say, I completely hate suicide, I think you should think it through and talk to whoever you can. Smile and live your life/ not mattering what happened, because I believe it will always be better. SO this story is not about death and killing you, it’s about the regrets of killing yourself, it’s also about finding love on earth (But she can’t have it because she’s dead.) SO please, before you pull the trigger, don’t be stupid like this girl, and kill yourself. Please think about it all, think about your family and how they truly feel, think about the ones that secretly love you. Because you may not know it, but in the world there is always one guy/girl that is in love with you. You may not know it, but it’s true. So stand up tall and smile. Because taking your life will only make things worse.  Smile and prove everyone you can be better than them. Prove to them you’re better and stronger than ever. Smile my sweet readers, because I love it when you all smiled! (:

___________

Kasey on the side!

Chapter One:

“She’s so ugly; I don’t understand why she is even… Well whatever, she still shouldn’t be around me, I might catch her ugly.” Ella whispered to her group of friends. I walked forward as they walked behind me. I sighed and made my way to my fifth period class, unfortunately it was with Ella and her group of preppy little cheerleaders.  I turned the corner and walked into the class, I walked to the front where my seat was. I sat down setting my books on my desk as I pulled out some paper and a pen. I leaned back and relaxed in my seat and waited for the teacher to walk in to start class.

                “She could be so pretty if she just did something with the ugly mess on her head.” One of Ella’s friends Mel whispered.

                “I know, or at least put makeup on. Maybe change her clothes.” Mitch laughed. He was Ella’s boyfriend. The perfect couple, football player and cheerleader, perfect.

                “We should give her a makeover.” Madison whispered to Ella. I could feel Ella grin, feel her glaring at me.

                “We should, hey nerd.” Ella tapped my back. I sighed and turned around. She smiled her perfect white teeth smile that her daddy probably helped her get with money. “Want a makeover? I’m sure we could get you a boyfriend.” I shook my head and turned around relaxing in m seat. “Pathetic rat, I’m just trying to help.”

                “I’m sorry; I just don’t want to be like you.” I answered not moving.

                “Like me? Everyone wants to be like me, I’m amazing, you on the other hand. You’re a stupid ugly little…”

                “Good morning class, get your homework out.”  Mr. Green smiled walking into the class interrupting Ella. I sighed and got my homework out. “Now give it to the person behind you to grade it. People in the back pass it to the front.” I sighed again and gave my paper to Ella. She grinned and smiled at her friends. “Now let’s grade it.” He put up the answer sheet and I started to grade the paper in front of me. Once I was done I passed it to the person that gave it to me. Ella tapped my shoulder and I took my paper without looking at her. “Scores please! Ella Brook?”

                “Ten out of ten sir.” She said in her perfect little high pitch voice. Mr. Green smiled and continued to ask students what there score was. I looked at my paper and saw Ella marked everything wrong. She even took the time to change my answers so it looked like I had done it wrong.