RG-3- Walking Dead

Chapter Three- The Walking Dead.

 -Seth on side!-

Walking around the school I was everything that everyone was talking about.

                “Cant believe she did it.”

                “Her life couldn’t have been that bad.”

                “Yeah but did you see her face book note?”

                “She wasn’t very smart to begin with, so I guess…”

                “I just don’t understand.”

                “I still don’t like her.”

                “Did you join the face book page?” That one was asked by many, and I hear multiple responses.

                “Yes.” Or “No.” or “I didn’t know her.” Or “Of course.” The answers seemed simple and to say so myself I was happy everyone was talking about me. So when the time roll around it was my fifth period class and I walked in and sat at my empty desk.

                “Hello class, I know everyone is giving Miss White a moment of silence and having everyone talk about her, but I believe she did this to herself and doesn’t dissever a moment of silence so I’ll just start the class, get out your home work.” My teacher said, anger boiled up inside me and I jumped up from my seat and right before he sat down on his stole I kicked it down watching him fall to the ground letting go of all the papers in his hand. I smirked a wide grin letting in all the laughter of my old classmates. “Enough!” He yelled. “Who in their right mind would do that?”

                “It was her sir. She must have done it. She said she would haunt whoever talked bad about her. Personally I was waiting for the day she came back and haunted the whole school for being rude to her. I can’t wait to see what she does to Ella.” My old class mate Micah Laughed, along with a couple other people. Ella glared at him.

                “What she does to me? She’s dead, she can’t do anything!” Ella yelled.

                “Weren’t you just talking about how you where so sorry about her death and how rude you where to her. None the less towards her brother?” One of her friends asked stretching the word so. Ella grind nodded her head.

                “Mark is hot, sympathy will bring me closer.” Ella answered.

                “What! Ella what the?” Mitch blurted in. He stood up and moved a couple seats over away from Ella and her group.

                “Babe, calm down I mean as friends.” She said out loud. “Sort of.” She whispered. All ideas of being nice to her flew out of my mind and I stomped out of the room. It was the first day back to earth and I wanted to go back to heaven. As I walked away from home I saw my brother’s car speed by and turn the corner to our house. I sighed and continued to walk home. How do angels go to heaven once they are sent to earth?

                “I wonder.” I thought out loud, ‘isn’t it something about wings? That’s it! I have to earn my wings! Oh but how…’ I paused in mid thought and then I smiled. ‘I have to make people forget about me! Yeah that’s it!’ I smiled and ran home.

Finally I got to my house and ran up the stairs to my brother’s room I walked in and he was laying down doing his homework. He sighed and flipped over to he was on his back. I knew I shouldn’t talk to him so I looked around and saw his laptop open. I sat down on the chair and clicked on word. It popped open and I looked at him. He looked up and stared at the screen. I put the font in size 20 so he could see it clear and well.