RG-2-Plane ride back

Chapter Two- Waking up.

 -Shane on side- (Vote because he's hot;D)

                I woke up to a shake. I opened my eyes and jumped away from the stranger in a white robe.

                “Hello Kasey.” The woman smiled.

                “How do you know my name? Who are you? Where am I?” I frantically looked around but I couldn’t see anything, my view was blocked by white clouds. I shivered and looked down to see I was in a white night gown. “How did I get into this?” I looked at the girl and she smiled.             

                “Kasey, do you remember how you died?” She asked. I froze and then it all came back to me, I did it. I really did it. I killed myself, but how could I? No, I had so much to live for. What was I thinking? Grandma always told me to not act when I’m sad or angry. To not do stupid thing when stupid things are happening. Why was I so stupid? How could I do this to myself?

                “No, no, no!” I yelled, she jumped a little and frowned. Tears filled my eyes as I looked around frantically; still I saw nothing but clouds. “I need to get back! I can’t believe I did it! Please miss! I will be an angel! I need to get back to earth, I can be dead! I just can’t!” I yelled. She frowned and took a step closer. I fell to the ground on my knees as tears clouded my vision. “Please!” I yelled once again. I heard her sigh, I looked up and she was still frowning.

                “You’re dead; you can’t come back to life once you have seen heaven’s gates.” She whispered.

                “But I haven’t…” I looked up to see two large gate doors opening. I cried harder now looking around. “No..,” I whispered.

                “Please follow me, if you want to see what is happening right now on earth.” She told me. I looked up and nodded me head. I jumped up and ran for the gates. She frowned running trying to keep up. She passed me and I followed her. I ignored where I was and just followed her; soon we got to a park with thousands of people, almost all old, some young and some around 30. All standing by fountains. She ran to a fountain and I ran towards the fountain. “Just look down, you will see.” I looked down into the water and suddenly an image formed.

                My body laid still blood falling down onto my bed, the teddy bear slightly in my lifeless hand. The gun a good inch or so away from my other hand. My eyes closed and my body lifeless. My brother pushed passed everyone and came into view. He kneeled down and grabbed my hand pushing the teddy bear away.  “No, come on Kasey! How could you do that? Kasey pleases! Please tell me this isn’t true! Kasey I’m sorry for everything! Kasey we all are sorry! Please Kasey… Please” He whispered the last part tears starting to attack his eyes. I looked around to everyone else and saw blank faces. Some sad some angry. Mostly all the faces where blank, some had tears in their eyes. Others had wet soggy faces from already crying.  “Kasey I’m sorry, I loved you. I swear I am so sorry Kasey.” He looked up to and grabbed my phone. He frowned at the last message I got, as he dropped my phone he gripped my lifeless hand crying into it.

I looked at my hand as if I could feel him. I closed my hand and opened it again. I looked back to the water.

                “Why did you stop the… Oh my, gosh.” Ella whispered as she came into view. She took a step back and screamed. “Is she dead!” She yelled. Mark whipped his head around and glared at her.

                “Well she isn’t alive stupid!” He yelled. She glared at him and he turned his head back. I put his other hand into his pocket and started searching for something, as he held my hand with his other hand. He pulled out his phone and called somebody. “Someone call 9-1-1.” He yelled, everyone in the room froze for a second, but all at once there phones were at their ears.