24.

"Shut up you poopy head girl! You don't tell me what to do!" Kenny Jr. yelled at Keisha.

Kenny, Toni, Vince and Tamar got went to the grocery store and went to run some other errands. Left Keisha in charge and that was a big disaster.

"You brats are going to get it!"Keisha yelled as she ran behind Logan and her little brother. They had threw spaghetti at Keisha and got it all over the kitchen. It was also in her hair which she had just got done.

"Open this door now! George is coming over tonight and my hair is ruined!" Keisha banged on the door uncontrollably.

"So! Shit was ugly anyway!" A squeaking voice shouted from inside of the room. Keisha couldn't tell who exactly said it but that pissed her off.

"You know what...fine do what y'all want to do!" Keisha pretended to walk away. After 5 minutes the doorknob twisted and Logan came out. Keisha grabbed Logan by the arm and he screamed.

WHASH!

"Ahhhhh fuck!" Keisha screamed. It felt like a damn lightning bolt had hit her. She turned around to see Kenny Jr. holding a belt ready to hit her again.

"Let him go or get ready to get your ass tore up!" Kenny Jr. warned. Keisha let Logan go and went into her room making sure to lock the door.

Keisha came out of her room when she heard the adults arrive. She rolled her eyes at her brother and cousin, they sat smiling like angels.

"So girl tell me about this little friend of yours?" Tamar asked Keisha.

"Overall he's a great guy and I believe a perfect for for me." Keisha was talking to Tamar but was looking at her parents. They were in their own world and she already knew why. Last time she brought a guy around everything went downhill.

"I just want what you and my mom have and I think he could give it to me." Kenny turned around smiling and Vince bowed.

Dinner was set and George was politely answering questions directed at him.

"I've already been accepted into Harvard and Yale but my dream is to get into MIT. It's a family tradition to go there." George proudly said. Everyone at the table were fascinated. Not that George was smart but, how in the hell did he meet Keisha?

"George that's lovely. Now where did you two meet?" Vince asked. Everyone sat up ready to hear this important info. "At the library sir." George said politely.

"At the library sir." Logan mocked.
_____________

"Toni what's wrong with you? You've been acting weird since this morning." Kenny pulled Toni into his nap and looked at her.

"Ken it's nothing. Maybe it's just me but have you noticed some strange things about Keisha." Kenny seemed confused by Toni's words.

"I mean she pops up in the woods, gives me the cold shoulder and her boyfriend is so intelligent. This is not right."

"Toni, I don't know. Maybe you just have to ease into things with her. I did, it was odd at first but soon she was laughing and talking." Kenny suggested.

"Okay I will." Toni left out of their bedroom and headed towards Keisha's. Through the crack in the door Toni watched Keisha examine her belly. It wasn't noticeable yet but Toni could tell she was pregnant.

Toni sighed and Keisha fixed her clothes and began to walk towards the door. Toni quickly hurried back to her room. Jumping in the bed beside Kenny.

"What are you doing?" Kenny pulled Toni into him as she giggled. "Nothing."

Suddenly the door opened and a half naked Logan ran into the room crying. "Aunt Toni I don't want to go to sleep!"

"Logan if you don't get in this bed and go to bed!" Tamar snapped walking into the room. "Noooo! I want a bedtime story from Aunt Toni and Uncle Kenny!" Logan whined.

"Come on champ." Kenny picked Logan up and took into his room with Vince. Toni stood in the hallway with Tamar watching Keisha.

Keisha smiled brightly before biting her bottom lip and walking back into her room.