11.

Toni and Kenny watched Keisha slowly walk into the room. She barely looked up or made any real movements.

"Is everything okay princess?" Kenny asked causing Keisha to smile. She needed to hear something like that right now.

"Yes daddy. I just wanted to come and apologize to the both of you. I was a brat, a dumb stupid brat for nothing. You guys didn't deserve any of the mess I put you through. At first I thought it was a good idea and then grandma thought it was too. I don't know what I was thinking I wasn't raised to behave like that. Do you guys forgive me?"

"Of course I do." Toni got up and hugged her daughter.

"Daddy?"

"I don't know Keisha. I've missed at lot of important stuff and you almost got your grandfather killed." Kenny chuckled as he hugged Keisha too.

"Boy you were not going to beat my daddy up. Back in the day before he was a preacher he was a thug." Kenny uncontrollably started to laugh. "Ken I'm so serious right now." Kenny stopped laughing for a second but couldn't stay serious.

"Okay now get out your mother and I are about to take a nap while awake and making noise." Keisha frowned at her dad in disgust. After all those years of her dad saying that it finally made some sense to her. Keisha left out of her parents bedroom quickly.

The doorbell rung a couple of times before Keisha moved off of the couch. She thought her parents would answer the door but obviously they were still busy.

"There you are! Sweetheart I was so worried about you! Let's go." Mrs. Braxton grabbed Keisha's hand but she pulled back. "No. I'm staying here where I belong."

"Little girl if you don't get your behind in that car right now." Keisha slammed the door in her grandmothers face and walked off. Keisha looked out the window as she drove off.
______________
Keisha had begged her parents to let her go over to Roxy's house. They let her, making sure she understood the rules. Keisha's curfew was coming up and the sun was going down. Roxy stood on the porch waving at Keisha as she turned the corner disappearing.

Keisha reached for her key as a white towel covered her face. She screamed but soon became unconscious.

Toni looked out the window looking for any sign of Keisha. She walked downstairs seeing the reflection of headlights. She hurried down, opened the door to see all of Keisha's belongings on the welcome mat.

"Kenny something has happened to our baby!"

Police officers, detectives, K-9 dogs and the forensic team spent hours collecting anything that could give them information. With Keisha's recent past the possibilities were wide.

_________________

Keisha opened her eyes but was blindfolded. She was cold and shaking like crazy. All she heard was the television going and it seemed like the same show over and over again.

The blindfold was snatched from her face and she squinted as she looked up. A person with a mask on stood in front of her. She could tell by the structure it was a man.

"Who are you and what do you want?"

The man snatched at Keisha's shirt tearing it down the middle. He pulled out a knife cutting the front of her bra. Keisha's chest was revealed as she struggled to release her hands to cover herself up.

"That will be good for the act. Keep doing that oh and you better participate. I know I can make some good money off of you."

"What? You nasty son of a bitch! I'm a child and once you get caught you're going to rot in prison then in hell!"

He slapped Keisha before punching her repeatedly. Keisha blacked out, her head slumping over. She couldn't move her body but she felt herself being carried. She heard a car start up and could fell it moving.

It seemed like forever but Keisha finally woke up and looked around seeing nothing familiar.