8.

Keisha slowly shimmied down the water drain that ran on the side of her grandparents house. She made sure to smooth out her clothes as she walked up to a very familiar car. His aroma hit her and she smiled brightly as she climbed in.

A long passionate kiss awaited her as soon as her door closed. She pulled back and smiled at Austin.

"Let's get out of here."

20 minutes later they pulled up to the dark, empty mansion that Austin shared with his parents. Austin's parents did a lot of traveling and normally left him alone with the maid.

"Make yourself at home Keish. I'm going to go pop us some popcorn and other snacks.

Keisha took her coat off as she looked around the huge living room. She smiled as she looked at every family photo. A tear drop fell from her eyes as she ran across a particular one.

"Let's go down in the theatre and watch some movies. I'm thinking a horror?"

"Oh shit! Oh hell naw! See that's some crazy stuff right there!" Austin yelled as Keisha snuggled into him more.

"Austin I was wondering if I could stay here with you, you know until your parents come back?"

Keisha's question caught Austin off guard as he sat still staring ahead. He made no movements and said nothing, he didn't even blink.

"Austin? Say something." Keisha hit Austin's arm and he sighed. "Now what sense does that make Keish. Don't get me wrong I would love to have you here with me but, you'll just get in more bullshit."

"I can't get into any more trouble. I've done the absolute most. Eventually everything will fall in my favor just wait on it."

Austin got up and turned the lights on. He began to pack up all the snacks and headed out the theatre. Keisha was right on his heels. She was becoming completely annoyed with him.

"You ready to go?" Austin harshly asked. "Why are you treating me like this?" Keisha was on the verge of tears.

"Keish you have completely lost your mind. You are delusional as fuck! This will never work out in your favor. You're a child point blank period. You left home to live with your grandparents and tell me how that is going?"

Keisha slapped Austin. Austin turned his head and looked at Keisha with eyes full of anger. His demeanor was full of anger and he stalked towards Keisha. Keisha ran from Austin yelling and screaming for help.

"I outta kill your ass right now! I don't put my hands on you, you don't put your hands on me!" Austin pulled Keisha into him as she cried.

Keisha began to kiss on Austin and he kissed back. Austin pulled away as he looked at Keisha.

"I think we should break up."

___________________

"Keisha get in the fucking car! It's freezing out there!" Austin was slowly riding down the street beside a mad Keisha.

"Leave me alone you asshole!" Keisha walked into the Steak & Shake as Austin quickly parked his car. He ran inside to see Keisha with Jake Johnson.

Keisha looked right at Austin before kissing Jake. Austin stormed out of the restaurant as he looked evilly at the pay phone out front.

Austin looked through his cellphone finding the number. He dialed the number and heard a half sleep man answer groggily.

"Your daughter is at Steak & Shake being a hoe!" Austin quickly slammed the phone down and left the restaurant.

Back in the restaurant, Keisha was now whispering some uncensored stuff in Jake's ear. "Let's get out of here."

Jake and Keisha got in his car and speeded off. Going to a very secluded area off the side of town. They climbed into the backseat.