6.

With Keisha's birthday party coming up, Toni thought that counseling was a good idea. Kenny wasn't all for it but would do anything to have his family back under one roof.

"I don't understand why we couldn't pick Keisha up. Why does your mother have to bring her? She'll be all in our business trying to put her 2 cents in."

"Kenny relax. I won't let that happen. I've already talked to the therapist. She knows not to let my mother come near that room."

Kenny and Toni looked up as Keisha and her grandmother walked in. Kenny got up and hugged his daughter as Toni followed suit. It was a barely emotional hug that made things worst.

Kenny was pissed at how Keisha was acting and Toni was hurt.

"Edmonds!" Keisha and her parents got up and followed the therapist. Keisha sat in a chair over by herself. Toni and Kenny sat in the loveseat.

"I'm Mrs. Green and I'll be helping you on your journey to healing. I want to hear from all three of you individually about the past and the present." Mrs. Green turned to Keisha and smiled, "You go first Keisha."

"Well everything has always been okay until now. I just want a little freedom. My dad is always suspicious of me and it makes me feel like he doesn't trust me. My mom says nothing, unless it's about shopping."

Mrs. Green nodded at Kenny, "Mr. Edmonds let's hear from you."

"I love my family and I want us to be together. I've personally sacrificed a lot so Keisha could have the finer things in life. I think I've spoiled her too much, she doesn't appreciate anything anymore. She's always in her room on the phone or worried about Austin."

Mrs. Green wrote something down and finally looked up at Toni. Toni sighed.

"She reminds me of myself at that age and I don't want that for her. I wasn't punished for my actions and I had to learn the hard way. This perfect life didn't come easy. I don't want her to know the harsh reality of the world so young."

"I recommend private counseling for all three of you first. Then we make it a group effort. All of you seem to have your own pains and need to seek your own help first."

Kenny stood up and headed for the door,"I don't have time for all of that. By the time all three of us get our individual help the worse could have happened!"

"See Mrs. Green! All he sees is possible mistakes from me. I haven't done anything to have him do me like this." Keisha started to cry as Kenny rolled his eyes.

"Trust has to be earned. We gave you your little freedom and what happened?" Toni spoke making Keisha crying stop.

Flashback

"Go! Go! Go! Throw that ass in a circle Keish!"

Keisha dances harder and wilder as she grinded up against a random boy. She took a sip out of his red cup before turning up again.

Smash!

Toni's China cabinet fell as everyone laughed. Keisha didn't even care she just kept dancing and enjoying her time.

Keisha was now on the roof of her house. She was going to do the unthinkable. A triple backflip off the roof into the pool.

"Come on girl you got this!"

"Keisha!"

"Keisha!"

"Keisha!"

Keisha stepped out to the edge of the roof and looked down. Right as she was about to dive out someone tugged the back of her shirt.

"Get your damn hands off of me!" Keisha yelled and struggled to get away. Keisha turned around ready to fight.

"Daddy?"

End of Flashback

"You could had killed yourself that night! But I guess since you didn't that situation isn't important!" Kenny walked out slamming the door. Pictures fell off the wall,  shattering the glass when they hit the floor.