4.

Keisha and Toni stumbled to the car with over 20 designer shopping bags. They packed everything up and headed home.

"Thank you mom. I hope dad doesn't be too mad at us." Toni chuckled as she turned the corner. "He won't. I picked him up something too."

As they pulled into the driveway Toni could barely hold her excitement in. Keisha's Birthday was coming up and this new room makeover was going to be a great surprise.

Of all the things Keisha was expecting for her big 16th, a room makeover was probably the last.

"Let's leave the bags in the car. I'll make your father get them out later."

They both walked into the house and everything looked normal. Toni went upstairs with Keisha to see Keisha's room exactly the way it's been for the last 5 years.

"Kenny!" Toni yelled as she walked off. "Kenny! Where are you?" Toni yelled again. She searched their bedroom, kitchen, dining room, garage and finally his office.

"There you are, I thought the plan was to move the bed in while we were gone. What's going on?" Kenny turned around with a beer in his left hand and an opened condom wrapper in the right.

"I found this on the floor under her bed."

Toni froze as she stared at the condom wrapper. She stopped breathing and slowly reached for the desk to lean up against.

"I can't believe this and right under our roof too! I'm going to make her wish she was never born!" Toni turned to Kenny quickly jumping in front of him. She blocked the doorway by spreading her arms.

"We can't go up there yelling at her. My parents did that to me and you remember how that went."

"Yeah, you got pregnant. But this is different, your father knew nothing about me. I knew that boy was trouble! He probably talked my good girl into doing this foolishness. Just wait until I get my hand on him!" Kenny charged pass Toni. She was right behind him but he was too strong. Her attempts to stop him were useless.

Kenny walked into Keisha's room behind Toni. Horror filled Keisha's face as she stared up at them. Toni heard Kenny's belt rattle and she quickly turned around to him.

"She's almost 16, you cant whoop her."

"Like hell I can! Keisha I'm going to ask you one time and one time only. Have you had anyone in this house when you weren't suppose to?" Keisha sat there on the edge of her bed saying nothing.

"Keisha please answer the question." Toni whispered softly.

"I'm sorry mommy and daddy it'll never happen again, I promise." Keisha began to cry. Toni went to her but Kenny grabbed Toni's arm.

"You got to stop treating her like a baby. She's obvious not that anymore." Keisha ran to the other side of the room as Kenny approached her. "Don't run from me, come here, NOW!" Keisha looked over at Toni with pleading eyes.

Keisha slowly walked to Kenny and he began to whoop her. It seemed like an eternity but it was just 5 minutes.

"Okay Kenny that's enough!" Toni stepped between Kenny and Keisha. Keisha fell to her bed crying her eyes out as Kenny disappeared out of the room.

_______________

Kenny had finally calmed down as he sat by the pool. The temperature was just right as the moonlight reflection shined beautifully.

"Tonight is so nice. It would be great to go for a swim." Kenny looked at Toni and attached their lips. The kiss heated up as Toni straddled Kenny on the lawn chair.

"I've been thinking lately, let's have another baby." Toni pulled back shocked. "Are you sure? You want to start over?" Kenny nodded as he kissed Toni again.

The doorbell rung repeatedly making Toni and Kenny groan in anger. Toni opened the door and there stood her parents.

"Mommy, daddy, why are you here?"

"Where is that asshole? I'm going to kick his ass!"

"Daddy calm down. What are you talking about?"

Kenny entered the room and Mr. Braxton charged at him. Kenny and Mr. Braxton squared up with each other ready to fight.

"Kenny! Daddy! No stop it!" Toni ran between them. "Michael stop it! We didn't come here for that." Mrs. Braxton chimes in heading towards the stairs.

"Mommy, what are you here for?"

"Me!" Keisha replied from the top of the stairs with her suitcase. Kenny and Toni looked at each other confused.