Change of Plans

Part 11

"I hope you die and go to hell, bitch!" I screamed as I struggled to get loose. She looked thru the rearview and laughed at me like I was joking or something. This bitch was crazy.

"Keep on and I'm going to shoot you right now for resisting arrest."

"But I'm in cuffs!"

"I can take them off and say you got loose. Try me. Keep screaming. And my name is Karen. Not bitch."

I rolled my eyes. "Why are you doing this? Where is Tay?" I asked. If something happened to my best friend all because I wanted some dick, I would never forgive myself.

She didn't respond. Just glanced at me once more and fixed her mirror back. I had to think fast. I needed to piss her off so she could stop the car and I could at least put up a fight. I just couldn't go down like this. Like a punk ass bitch. They would paint me as the villain on the news. I couldn't.

"You must got low self-esteem to be fucking with a nigga like Marvin. A nigga named Marvin. He's a killer and you're a cop," I instigated.

No response.

"Jesus did not die on the cross for you to turn out like this."

"Like what?" She asked.

"Like a low down bitch who can't find a nigga so she go pick one from the gutter."

"Cute," she responded as she hit a curve so hard that my head bumped against the window.

"Ouch! Bitch!"

"Say something else! Just one more thing!"

"What you gone do, power puff girl?" I asked. I wish I could've huffed and puffed and blew this bitch down. Since my hands were behind my back.

At last, she swerved into an alley that was vacant. I had a change of heart. "Ay, look...I'm sorry. Karen is it? I'm sorry, Karen. Real talk. You pretty as hell. I ain't even gay but I'll suck yo dick, bruh. Just don't..."

"Bitch! Shut the fuck up and listen!" She screamed in her high pitch voice as she put the car in park. My bitch ass started crying.

"I got kids, Karen."

"Hoe, shut up, you ain't got shit but a bullet in your head if you don't shut the fuck up and let me talk."

I shut my ass up and let her talk. She got out the car and opened the back door. "What?" I asked when I noticed how she just stood there.

"Get out."

"I'm good."

"Get the fuck out!" She screamed as she yanked me out and slammed me against the wall. I made a mental note that if I ever got out of this, I would slap her.

"You got me fucked u-"

Slap

I know this bitch didn't just slap me. I tried to head butt her ass something serious but she slammed me to the ground. Breathing all down my back and shit. "Look! Listen! I'm an undercover cop, okay?!"

"What?" I asked in total confusion. She had on a whole cop suit in a cop car with a whole badge. "How, bitch? How?!"

"I know how it looks. Marvin thinks I'm a dirty cop and I'm not. He thinks I'm just low down."

"You are! Get me off this fucking ground!"

"You gone chill and listen??"

"Yes, bruh. Just get off my ass!"