One Night Stand Gone Wrong

"This a joke, right?" My best friend Tay asked me as I crept back into her room. The lights were off in our apartment and surprisingly, the projects were quiet tonight. And that scared me a lil. No shooting? No fighting? No old crack heads jamming blues in the hallway? No bad ass kids sneaking out the window with some ugly ass boys? Nope. As I looked out the window from the fourth floor, I saw nothing.

"Bitch, do it look like I'm playing?" I asked, putting my shoes on. All I had on was a tank top and some booty shorts. They were so short that they looked like panties. That's the look that I was going for.

"Where he meeting you at?" She asked as she shook her head and laid back down on her flat pillow that smelled like spritz and other hair products.

"In the laundry room in building 3b."

When I said this, she jerked her head back up so fast. "You about to have a booty call in the fucking laundry room? Keisha...come on now. It's so many things wrong with this."

"Like what? I like that spontaneous shit," I admitted. Cause I did. Bitch like me was a world freak and would highkey bust it open anywhere except for the church house....and that was still questionable.

She pointed to my room, which was right across from hers. "Your boyfriend is in there sleep. Go wake him up to some head or some. That's spontaneous. Do you even know this nigga you bouta fuck?" She asked, sounding real stupid.

"Didn't you just get caught sucking dick at work?" I asked. "Oh, okay,"I finished. Shut that shit up.

"But he was myyyyyyy nigga."

"And? What's the difference?"

"Bye, hoe. What am I supposed to tell this nigga if he wakes up?" She asked.

Shrugging my shoulders, I said, "Tell him I went to the corner store for cigarillo or something. I don't know."

Before she could say anything else, I crept out the front door. Tonight, I was horny as hell and my nigga just couldn't hang. Niggas thought popping xans was the new thing to do. Everything was all cool til a bitch was ready for round three and this nigga sleep. Then he chased his xans with lean. Like why torture me like that? Nigga couldn't even stay up if he wanted to.

When I got to our meeting spot, I was surprised to see that not one load of clothes was in one of the machines. And they all were working. I bit my lip as I hopped on one of the dryers and waited for Fabian.

Fabian was this local drug dealer from the Pleasant Grove but I met him over in South Dallas off Mlk. He was at the car wash. The only nigga up there with a Bentley. I was with my nigga when I met him so the minute my boyfriend turned his back to talk to someone, I was sliding my number thru Fabians window. We had been making eye contact the whole time so I was already knowing what he wanted and that was my number. Guess he thought he wouldn't get it 'cause my man was with me. My man wasn't in a Bentley. He was in a Hyundai.

He was about my height. Like 5'9 or something like that. Slim, fine ass nigga with waves and a beard. The fact that he was tatted the fuck up made it even better. This nigga had tatts of everywhere that didn't even mean shit. Just had them to have them and I was ready to kiss all over them. He wanted to take me to a room but then I would have to spend the night. All I wanted was a one night stand.

I heard him talking before I saw him walking into the laundry room. He was looking good as fuck with his all black shirt on with the jeans. He didn't smell like cologne. More like Axe body wash. His diamonds were shining, glistening when the moon light hit it. "Let me call you back," he said to someone on the phone and hung up. "Ms. Keisha...Keisha...Keisha," he said my name over and over, licking his lips.

"I been ready all night." Immediately, I started to undress.

Laughing, he put his hands around my hips to slow me down. "What? You a one night savage The fuck going on right now. Whats the rush."

"My man upstairs sleep."

"You want some money for this or some?" He asked as he pulled out a stack of money.

"Look, my pussy wet as fuck. Been wet for some hours. My boyfriend went to sleep just when I was about to cum...COME ON!"

"Damn, you one of them bitches? You wanna fuck a nigga with money just to say you fucked him? You don't want nothing? For real? And I'm offering it? Why you just ain't give the pussy to a broke nigga?"

"Fabian, I really ain't trying to hear this right now. I just need you to fuck the hell outta me," I moaned, almost losing my mind. I looked pathetic as hell standing in front of him with nothing but my tank top and panties on. The shorts were long gone.

"Hold on." He took his chain off and sat it on the washer. "Bend over."

Within five seconds, I was bent over with the tip of his pole at my pussy entrance. I thought this was about to be a casual one night stand but boy was I wrong. "Ahh, fuck," I moaned out as he entered me and put his hands around my neck. "Wait...hold up...Fab...Fabian." I put one hand on his thigh to slow him down from beating the pussy up.

He grabbed my neck harder. "This what you asked for. Shut the fuck up," he said in my ear."

"Slow down. Shhhiiiit! Fabian, oh my...oh...oh my."

"I'm about to out the whole thing in," he grunted.

"What? This not the whole thing? Wait, hold up..."

Before I could move away, his thick and long pole invaded my pussy like troopers fighting in a war. That's exactly what it felt like...a war! As he was destroying my insides, his phone began to ring. At first, he ignored it, but they kept calling. Finally, he answered, still not giving me a break. One hand was keeping me still while one hand held the phone to his ear.

"Who the fuck is this calling me private? Hello?"

"I'm...I'm finna cum," I moaned. He pushed harder inside of me.

"What? My car with me...hold up." He pulled out of me and ran outside, struggling to pull his jeans up.

Once again, another nigga was out before I could cum. "Fuck this shit," I spat as I put my clothes on and walked out the building. Before going home, I walked across to his Bentley, which was ducked off, preparing to give his ass a piece of my mind.

He was sitting in the drivers side. "How you gone leave like that? Told you I was just about to c....Fabian?" He was looking straight ahead with no exoression on his face. "Fabian?" I placed my hand on his shoulder and shook him. His head leaned back, exposing the slit across his throat. Someone had just killed him, slicing his throat from ear to ear, within two minutes. "My God!" I screamed as I jumped back, looking around. There was no one. Not one person. Not even a sign of a person.

That's when I saw a homeless woman walking by. Before she could see me, I ran. Hell no, I would not be framed for this shit. I wasn't even supposed to be out here. Fuck!

Part two coming soon!