Griselda Blanco

Part 10

"What is it that you want?" I asked as I backed away, dropping the gun. As I backed away, I couldn't help but to notice how fine he was, too. So, all of them were some sexy ass killers? Fabian, Teal and now Marvin? Not to mention the strong resemblance between them all. He looked like a pretty boy, so why was he sitting here with a gun pointed at me and my bullets in his hand.

"Where the car?"

"It's outside," I panted. Once I backed away far enough, I finally noticed that Tay had a black eye. "You been beating my friends' ass?!" I asked.

"She tried to play tuff guy. Come on."

"Huh?"

"Let's go get my money," he seethed, pushing me out the door with his gun to my back. "Scream and you dead. Which way?"

"Le..left. Left."

"Walk." He walked behind me as we walked past these two old ass women that sat on the stairs every morning to gossip. I wanted to let them know some way that I was in danger so I started making heavy eye contact and blinking excessively.

"Must be the pollen in the air that got you blinking like that. Try some Benadryl, baby," one of them said to me. I coulda reached over and stomped her old ass in her throat.

Once we got to the trunk, Marvin grabbed my neck and slammed me against the car. "That was real cute. You tryna die? Open the fuckin' trunk, bitch!"

I knew enough to know that once I gave him this shit, I was dead and so was Tay. Where the fuck was my man when I needed him?! "I forgot the key," I lied. It was right in my pocket.

"Luckily, ya dumb ass left the door unlocked," he said as he reached inside the car and popped the trunk from the side of the door. Then he looked in the back of the trunk only to find nothing. That's when I remembered that I had left the bag in the back seat and I also locked the door before getting out. Someone had stolen it!

"Is this a joke?" He asked.

I started to cry because he was about to think I stole the money when I really had no idea where it was. "I swear on life that I don't know, Marvin. It was right here," I pointed to the back seat.

"Where did you stop before getting to me?" He snapped.

Suddenly, a cop car drove by. Marvin hurriedly tossed his gun in the trunk and closed it. This was my chance. "Is everything okay?" The black woman asked, rolling the window down.

"Everything good, baby," he said. While his head was facing her, I took the opportunity.

"Help...me," I mouthed to her. Marvin swiftly turned around once he noticed the cop looking at me for a long period of time.

She got out the car. "Can I search the vehicle?" She asked me.

"It's his car."

She turned to him. "Sir?"

"You got a warrant?" He asked.

She smiled. "You don't want to go there. We can do this the easy way or the hard way."

"I need that warrant," he said as she opened the door.

"I have something better."

"What's that?" He asked.

"Probable cause," she taunted. "I smell weed."

"You know fuckin' well you don't smell no damn weed," he fumed, but it didn't stop her. Something wasn't right here.

Marvin sat there madder than me. "I need to talk to this women," she said after searching the front and back seat, not finding anything.

"For what?"

"She looks grown. I don't need a reason. Ma'am, step to the side please."

Once we got far enough away, I let it all out. "I'm being held against my will. It was a bag full of money in the car and he thinks I stole it. Please, my friend is upstairs tied up. We have to help her," babbled.

She looked away and whispered, "Do you know what was in the bag?"

I nodded. "Money. It was a lot of money."

"Are you willing to make a statement if I bring you in?" She asked.

I was tired of the questions. Bitch, we was in the presence of a monster. Of course I will make a statement. I nodded. "Yes."

"Are you willing to confess to murder, too?" She asked.

"What the fu..."

"Marvin, she folded. She told everything."

This had to be a fuckin' joke. I turned around and Marvin was standing right behind me. "She did?"

She put cuffs on me and read me my rights. "The bag is in my trunk, idiot," she said to him as she pushed me down into the back seat.

"Then why come over here with that bullshit. Questioning me?" He asked in frustration.

"You know I love when we role play." She kissed him on the lips and walked around to get in the car.

"Take care of the bitch upstairs. I'll take care of her," she said.

"You taking her to jail? Are you crazy?" he asked.

"No, stupid. I'm going to kill her. Something you're too pussy to do."

What the fuck? Was this bitch the modern Griselda Blanco?

Part 11 coming soon!