Wanna see a dead body?

"Look, Teal, I swear it's not what you think," I pleaded.

"Then what is it? Because my brother came to see you and came back dead. What am I supposed to think?" He asked with much patience. In fact, he was too calm. Like nigga you just lost a brother.

"You wont believe me anyway so I'd rather not."

He nodded. "Yea?"

"Yea," I said with my head held high.

He looked back at Jessie. It's like they silently spoke because Jessie left out without a word being said. Then Teal looked over at me and started to unbuckle his belt. "You about to...wait...you gonna rape me?" I asked.

Silence. He said nothing.

"Look, Teal, I'm not the girl that needs to be raped. Okay?"

He shook his head as he unfastened the last loop. "Shut up. Please."

"I will give it to you, Teal....trust me. Just don't kill me. I can pussy pop. I can suck d-"

"Shut...the fuck...up!"

My face was now full of tears. "I'm not about to rape you. But I will find out what happened that night." he took the belt and whooped my ass like I was his damn child.

"What the fuck?!" I couldn't really move so my head was looking goofy as shit like a bobble head tryna dodge shit.

"What...the...fuck....happened...to ...my ...brother...bitch?!" He beat me and spoke in gaps with each lick. Just like my mom used to do when she whipped my ass.

"Okay! Okay!" I screamed. "Look, he came over to get some pussy. I fucked him. he was a two minute man so he-"

"Focus!" He screamed.

"He was cut short by a phone call and ran to his car. That's where I found him dead. Someone slit his throat and it wasn't me. I swear to God."

"What did they say?"

"Who?" I asked in confusion.

"On the phone. What did they say?"

"They said something about a car but he was in his car."

"So, he was set up?"

"I think so." My body was so sore. I felt like fighting but I didn't wanna die like this.

"Who did it? I know you know," he raised the belt.

"Check my pocket, please. Just...check my pocket. Someone's been blackmailing me also.," I cried.

He took the letter out and read it. I expected him to be mad but he did the opposite and burst into laughter. "Jessie! Come look at this!"

Jessie walked back inside. "Yo."

"Tim bitch ass..." He handed Jessie the letter.

"Whaa..." I was confused.

"You let a bitch ass nigga like Tim put fear in yo heart?"

"That's who killed your brother," I confessed.

"Not from what I just read." He showed me the letter and I almost died.

"Are you fucking seri...you cant honestly believe this..." I looked up at Teal. The letter said: This bitch killed your brother and I caught her. If you want the money that was in the trunk of the car, bring the bricks to Stop 6.

"I don't believe you're this stupid to have a letter like this on you. The fact that he made you bring this to me lets me know that something ain't right."

"He set me up?" I asked.

Teal shook his head. "It's an inside joke between criminals. He's mocking us."

"So, I can go. Right?" I asked.

"No."

"What? Why?" I cried. My work here was done.

"Go get my money back and stop playing with me. Come back with another letter like this and no money, you die. You and him. I want my money. Tonight."

"But...but...he will kill me. I can't get close to it."

"As a matter of fact...fuck getting it back. You coming with us. Wanna see a dead body?"

I shook my head. "No. I don't. I don't wanna see it."

"Get her in the car and tape her mouth. I hate for bitches to scream," Teal said as he let Jessie toss me in the back of the car.

"Fuck the back and forth. The nigga finna die."

"I know where that nigga be at," Jessie added.

This mothafucka didn't even bother to put a seat belt on me. I was tied up and flopping all over the back seat cause he couldn't drive worth a damn. Rude ass bitches.

"I do too. We just gone air out wherever he at. Fuck a pedestrian. They bet not be in my way."

Not the kids, man.

"What we gone do with her?" He asked Teal.

"We gone keep her alive ling enough to make sure we can find that nigga then she dead. Toss her to the fishes."

So, they was just gone talk about me like I wasn't in the car?

Teal turned to look at me. "Might just let my brother handle you. He don't kill bitches depends on if I get this money back."

As he laughed. His hands were dialing a number. Someone answered. "Hello?"

"Yo, we got the bitch."

"Yea? Y'all find out who killed Fabian?"

"Bitch ass Tim. Can you believe it?" Teal asked to the person on the phone.

"After you get the money back, bring to girl to me. She had nothing to do with this."

"Awwwww. Look, bitch. Marvin tryna save you. Be nice to him when you see him."

"There that nigga Tim," Jessie blurted. Teal hurried and hung up the phone.

"And he got the bag."

"Where?"

"Look, it's in the back seat." From my understanding, because I couldn't see, Tim was in a driveway and we had just pulled next to him. Before I could even blink, shots erupted and I was stuck tied up. But when I allowed my body to hit the floor, my hands got tangled in the rope, allowing me to find a loop. With that loop, I created many more and let myself free.

"Ay!" Jessie yelled as I crawled out the back door, being sure to stay low.

"Get her!"

There was literally nowhere for me to run. No houses were around. No other cars but...

"Pussy ass nigga!" Tim got out of his car and walked 'em down. As he was getting his John Gotti on, I crawled into his car from the passenger side and burnt rubber in his car. Now instead of shooting at each other, everyone was shooting at me. Bullets were flying thru the window as I ducked low.

I couldn't go home. There was only one place to go. The police. But I couldn't go to them either. When I got far enough down the street, I pulled into a parking lot to see what the commotion was about in the bag. It was money. Lots and lots of money. Too much to count. If I took this to the police, they would take it. Fuck that.

Being that I didn't have a phone, I was delighted to find that Tim left his phone in the cup holder. I went to the call log so I could dial Tay but something wasn't right. Up and down his call log was the same number over and over so I decided to call. Maybe I could get some real answers.

The person answered on the first ring. "Yo, I told you to kill them and take the bricks. Kill the bitch, too." I had heard that voice before. Just recently.

"Marvin?" I asked.

"Yea. Who's this?"

Part 9 coming soon!