We Lied to Each Other

After finding Tre unconscious, Tay called the ambulance and we followed them to the hospital. I would be a fool to stay home with Tim on my ass, trying to kill me. Hell no. Even if he was dead and an investigation had to be launch, I was staying at this hospital regardless.

"We gotta figure something out," Tay said as we waited in the lobby.

"Oh shit," I said as the doctor neared us. I already knew he was dead so I didn't wanna hear shit. But I guess I had to. It was no running now.

I stood up. "Is he fine? I'm his girlfriend."

The man doctor looked at me like what I was saying didn't matter. "We need next of kin. I can't release medical information to a girlfriend."

"Well, I can call his mother."

"He's already on file so we have already called next of kin. As a matter of fact, I was coming to speak with Timothy." He pointed behind me as Tim walked thru the sliding doors. My heart started to pound so fast.

He walked in looking all calm and shit. Tim stood about 5'll, light skinned with some grey eyes. Him and Tre looked the same except Tre had brown eyes. They both had the same wavy hair and slim physique. They could eat the whole house and still be in shape. I hated them for that.

"Thanks for the call," Tim said as the doctor pulled him to a corner. I tried to read his face for answers but he was so damn cool about this whole situation that his facial expression started to confuse me.

"You think he'd kill me at the hospital?" I asked Tay.

"Why don't you just tell him that you didn't see him last night," she whispered.

I coulda slapped her dumb ass. "Are you serious?"

She face palmed herself. "Shit. My bad."

"You starting to make me feel like you-"

"Damn, whats up?" Tim asked, cutting me off. The doctor had walked away.

"What did they say?" I asked.

"They said he been dead hours before you found him," he said nonchalantly.

I started to panic. "Huh?" I asked.

He nodded and looked over at Tay, biting his lip. "But I only have one question," Tim said.

"Whats that?"

"You said you wore that ass out all night and morning huh? Your words."

"Yes."

"But how? He been dead a while. Did you lie to me?" He asked.

I sat on the chair and looked around. This was bad. I was about to have a murder on my hands, Fuck it. I wanted Tim to kill me. I couldn't explain this shit. I could easily show them the video of me fuckign but that would be a whole new body I had to explain. And then I still hadn't reported it? It would look like I set Fabian and Tre up in the same night. Fuck!

A bright idea flashed into my head. I grabbed Tim by the arm and pulled him outside. "Tim, you may not believe me but..."

"But what?"

"I cheated on Tre."

He laughed. "Oh, I believe you. I heard about you in the hood."

"And the guy I cheated on him with was killed last night. I have an alibi but I cant take this to the cops. I have no idea who killed the guy. They will think I did it." I told him that so he could know for sure that I didn't see his face. Maybe he would get off my back now.