Eighteen

I walked into science class and everyone was looking at the screen. Which had our new seats, Mr.Roazer did warn us we were getting new seats, but I wasn't expecting to sit beside Kaden.

I walked over to the last row of the middle section of the classroom and sat down. The class was lined up in three sections and two desk together in everyone row.

I placed my binders on top of my desk and saw Kaden walk into the classroom, his eyes looked at the screen and his eyes wandered over to me, he looked disgusted by looking at me.

He walked over to me and sat beside me the smell of his strong cologne filled my nose. I honestly had to admit he sprayed way to much, I felt like I was going to pass out from the strong smell.

The bell already went off and the teacher walked into the classroom and stood in front of his desk, waiting for all of our eyes to land on him.

"Good afternoon class, I see you already found your new seats" Mr.Roazer stated folding his hands.

"It wasn't that hard" Kaden scoffed. The class laughed at his reaction except me of course, I didn't find it funny.

"Mr.thompson I don't need your attitude" Mr.Roazer said sternly, Kaden rolled his eyes after Mr.Roazer looked away.

"Ok class, anyways. The people that you are sitting by are your partners for your big project I talked to you guys about last week" Mr.Roazer stated.

Most of the class groaned, but Kaden groaned the loudest. I know he dispises me but he doesn't need to show it to me.

"I don't want to work with you" Kaden states looking over at me for the first time today, I roll my eyes and look down at my desk.

"Ok class so I want you to begin jotting down ideas on a piece of paper for your project you only get a day to plan things out. And today's your day so get to work" Mr.Roazer says sitting down in his desk chair.

I look up from my desk, I feel a lump in my throat because im so nervous about the question I'm about to ask Kaden. Which I'll totally regret, once the words are out of my mouth.

"Kaden" I ask him in a quiet tone, even though it wouldn't really matter since the class is being obnoxious and loud as always.

"What?" He ask irritated, he looks over at me waiting for what I was going to say.

"Why do you hate me?" That's it. The words are out of my mouth and now I'm officially regretting what I just said, I knew it would regret it.

Kaden looks down at his desk, I can't see his face but he might look sad or whatever emotion is going on right now.

"I don't hate you. I'm just mad at you" he whispered not looking up. I nodded my head slowly not understanding why he's mad at me.

"Why. Because I said no?" Kaden looked up at me and immediately knew what I was talking about he nodded his head slowly.

"Look about that, words just kinda spilled out of my mouth I didn't know what I was thinking. I was just caught up in the moment, really nervous I guess" I told him.

Kaden nodded his Head, "can we just be friends. Like in the beginning?" Kaden asked me.

I really wanted to say I want to be more than that, but I guess he's not ready to date me. Besides he has Melody.

"That sounds great" I smiled and looked over at Kaden who was smiling also, "so what's it like dating Melody" I asked bring up a different topic.

Kaden groaned. "It's horrible, she's so clingy" he said shivering a bit. I laughed and shook my head still laughing.

"It's not funny" Kaden crossed his arms. "I'm gonna break up with her after this class. And go back to my normal life" he stated.

I raised a eyebrow. "And what is that?" I asked already knowing what he is going to say.

"Being friends with Jacob and V, and of course you" Kaden stated.

"Well that sounds great" I smiled.

---

Aww friends again!

Comment if you ship Taden, or Jeronica

Make sure to leave a vote! Those help!

-Reilly💕