Ten

Lunch time. Everyone's favorite thing in school well it is for me at least. I sat down next to my new Friends, Kaden sat beside me once again except this time his was closer to me.

"Hey can I have that?" Kaden asked pointing at my apple, I shoved the tray towards him and he gladly took the apple off my tray.

I pushed the tray back to me and began eating my salad, that was surprisingly good, Kaden reached over and took my spoon, I looked over at him and noticed he was using my fork to use as a catapult.

With the catapult (the spoon) he flicked some grapes towards Veronica she glared at him. "He watch the hair Kaden" she said fixing her hair. I couldn't help but laugh.

"She finds it funny" Kaden said pointing at me laughing, Veronica grabbed her fork and began flicking applesauce at Kaden, he looked down at the applesauce on his shirt in disbelief.

"Hey! My mom got this for me" Kaden said staring at Veronica who was laughing hysterically.

"Hey its what you get" Veronica said in between laughs, "oh its on" Kaden said catapulting some peas at Veronica, but it missed Veronica and went to Jacob.

"Hey what the hell?" Jacob asked looking at Kaden in disbelief, "what happened To best friends stick together" Jacob asked Kaden.

"Sorry it wasn't for you Jacob, it was meant for Veronica" Kaden said pointing at veronica who was getting ready to catapult some tomato's at Kaden.

"Oh sure it wasn't" Jacob said grabbing his spoon and placing Crouton's on it and flicking it at Kaden.

"You guys are so immature" I said picking at my salad, "what did you call us?" Kaden asked offended.

"Immature, are you deaf" I mumbled the last part, but Kaden clearly heard it.

"Oh game on Tess" he said putting grapes on his catapult and flicking them towards me.

"Hey!" I screeched, Kaden smirked and put something else on his catapult and flicked it towards Veronica.

I grabbed my spoon and poured applesauce on I and flicked it toward Kaden. He looked down at his shirt and looked sad, not actually but a fake sad.

"What's going on here?" A familiar voice said behind me, Kaden and I both turned around and faced the principal who had a stern look on his face.

"Nothing sir" Kaden said looking down at his applesauce invested shirt.

"I see a food fight? Not just nothing Kaden" the principal stated with his arms crossed. "You two are coming with me" the principal said pointing to Kaden and I.

"Sir it wasn't them two it was me and Jacob" Jacob looked up from his phone shocked, "Hey! I have nothing" Jacob was interrupted by Veronica's hand covering his mouth.

"Ok all four of you come with me" The principal said, we all stood up, I could feel everyone's eyes on us as we walked out of the cafeteria, just great, way to ruin my reputation here at this school.

We all walked into the principals office and sat down in a chair, Kaden sat next to me then Veronica then Jacob, who looked pissed.

"So you think its okay to start a food fight?" The principal said sitting down in his chair, I was really nervous I was a good kid I never got sent to the principals office.

"Sir it wasn't a food fight, it was just a simple joke" Kaden finally said after a few minutes passed.

"Kaden, it wasn't a joke have you read the school handbook" the principal said rubbing his temples, it looked like he had to deal with Kaden a lot.

"Pfft no, I'm not a good kid" Kaden said almost laughing at the end, Veronica looked at him and gave him a death stare.

"Well you guys know I have to punish you right?" The principal said, folding his hands, we all groaned in unison.

"Your punishment is going to be after school, you all will be cleaning the cafeteria, you will not leave until that cafeteria is spotless, I will inform your parents that you will be staying after school" the principal said getting up from his chair and pacing back in forth.

We all nodded our heads because we where all to speechless to actually say any words.

"You may go back to the Cafeteria, or you can all go to your next class" the principal said, we all got up and left the principals office as soon as possible.

Just great Taylors going to be furious with me

---
About what I said in the authors note I will add chapters its just they will be slow updates so please don't leave and I will discontinue I for a while but I will upload chapters every now and then so that's all for now guys bye!

PS did you see what I did their I added reputation haha get it?

Anyways bye!

-Reilly💕