Sixteen

"Uh Kaden I don't know" I whispered looking down at the table trying to avoid eye contact with him, "I understand you need time" I heard the chair screech across the floor.

I looked up and saw Kaden walk out of Starbucks, "Kaden wait" I said but he was already out of the building.

I sighed. I played with the straw wrapper that was sitting on the table, I didn't know if Kaden was sad,angry, or mad even. I really hope I didn't hurt his feelings.

I was tired of sitting here, so I got up and threw away my empty starbucks cup I said goodbye to the lady who was at the cash register, she immediately smiled and waved goodbye to me.

I walked out of the store and the cold wind hit my face, God I hate the cold, I called the Uber and told them I was ready to go home, they said they would be there in five minutes, thank goodness they are only like five minutes away.

I grabbed my phone out of my purse and checked the time, 5:09 wow it's getting kind of late, I turned off my phone and when I looked up the Uber was ready for me.

I got into the car and the warmth of the car touched my skin and my goosebumps went away, I forgot to mention that the coldness gave me Goosebumps.

"Hello Ms.Swift" the driver said, he was actually always my Uber driver which was funny because I never got anyone different I always got him and his name is George.

"Hi George, no need to be formal" I explained smiling, "It's my job" he stated smiling back at me.

"Whatever you say" I said grabbed the seat belt and wrapping it over me and buckling it into the slot.

"Are you ready?" George asked me turning around and making official eye contact with me, "ready as I'll ever be" I told him looking out the window.

"Alrighty" he said driving away from Starbucks, the good thing about living with Taylor is that she lived really close to Starbucks which helped because I need my Starbucks.

I was looking at all the lights outside, I loved living in New York even it it was such a populated city, I still loved New York.

New York so far has been my happy place, back in Oregon I wasn't he happiest person in the world, my parents always had arguments about the littlest things that didn't even matter, they send me away to New York because they don't have the nerve to tell me "hey darling we're getting divorced" which honestly made me so angry with my parent's.

"We're are here Ms.Swift" said George snapping me out of my little rant about my parents and New York.

"Thank you" I said smiling and getting out of the car, I grabbed my purse and shut the door and waved goodbye to George who already drove off.

I walked up to Taylor's house and walked up the stairs and opened the door . I immediately smelled the smell of my favorite dessert in the world, which was chocolate chip cookies.

I took of my vans and ran to the kitchen seeing Taylor with oven mitts on her hands and taking the tray out of the oven.

"Yas! Cookie's!" I yelled excitedly, Taylor looked over her shoulder and saw me excited,  she  laughed and placed the tray of delicious cookies on the top of the oven.

"Can I have one?" I asked walking over to the cookies, "if you want to burn your tounge go ahead" Taylor said wiping her hands off on a towel.

"Ok I'll take that risk" I said grabbing a hot cookie off the tray, "I love you Tess but your so stupid" Taylor stated laughing.

---

The next chapter will be a time change so be ready for that and guys if this book gets popular I might make a sequel only if you want it. But the book has to be popular I'm order for a sequel to occur.

Bye for now guys speaking of Taylor swift Im Going to her concert in Ohio in July I'm so freaking excited...and I don't live in Ohio for your information.

-Reilly💕