eight

I'm staring at the TV with my mouth hanging wide open I blink my eyes a few times to make sure I'm not gong crazy, but then I realize I'm not crazy and the TV knows what it is talking about.

" Taylor Swift seen in the park holding hands with who seems to be known as Calvin Harris "

How come Taylor never told me this? She's been dating Calvin Harris the singer and I never knew usually Taylor would tell me stuff since I only met her a few times in my life i really wouldn't know.

I grab my phone and dial in Taylors number, and hold the phone against my ear, pacing back and forth in the living room.

The phone rang a few times, then went straight to voicemail, I groaned and layed my phone on the arm rest of the couch.

I sat back down then my text notifications went off, I looked at the person who texted me and it was Kaden and that was the last person I wanted to talk to at this weird crisis.

Kaden: how come you never told me Taylor was dating Calvin Harris.

Tessa: I never knew.

Kaden : well it sounds like you gotta secret keeper sister 😉

Once I read that message I turned off my phone and thought about those two words secret keeper maybe Kaden was right Taylor was being a secret keeper, keeping this secret from me.

Maybe she was keeping other secrets to like, if she was pregnant, or she secretly murdered someone. If this was true which I highly doubt the second one, then she must be keeping a ton of secrets from me I don't know about.

I grabbed the TV remote and turned off the TV then the door unlocked and Taylor walked in smiling her usual smile.

" Hey Tess " she said taking off her shoes.

" hey " I mumbled.

" you seem upset what's wrong? " she said sitting down next to me.

" maybe I am maybe I'm not " I said wit my arms crossed.

" Tell me what's wrong and I'll fix it "she said placing a hand on my shoulder.

" maybe that your keeping secrets from me that's all " I said under my breath.

" like? " she said like she didn't know what I was talking about.

" your dating Calvin Harris sound familiar to you?" I said sarcastically.

" I'm sorry I totally forgot to tell you its just I've been so busy with taking care of you trying to make sure your all settled in you know? " she explained to me.

" actually I don't know because I don't have your life I'm going to bed goodnight " I said getting up and storming off to my room.

When I got to my room I slammed the door shut and climbed into bed with tears escaping my eyes and the only thing I couldn't get out of my head was.

Secret keeper.