Chapter- 15

EDITED: 19th March 2019

Brooklyn.

I look at the ceiling fan numbly, my eyes following the rotations as I tried to understand the horrific memories of the Diavolo I saw today. I felt confused more than scared. I wanted to know what had made him so angry cause I knew it certainly wasn't me.

I was so lost in my train of thoughts that I didn't even hear the bedroom door creak. I had been hiding here ever since I excused myself after lunch. Diavolo hadn't said much to me since he so ruthlessly manhandled me so a nod was all I needed to dash back into the guest room.

"Brooklyn?" I hear his surprisingly broken voice whisper softly and I immediately act like I am asleep.

When I didn't reply, I could feel his steps coming near the bed and when I felt it dip towards the edge I understood that he had sat in front of me.

"I-I am sorry, Brooklyn. What I did today was unexpected and totally wrong of me. I was angry at something else and you ignoring me ticked me off and I, just, snapped. I can't believe that I lost control today. I promise that this would be the first and the last time that ever happened. Please don't fear me and I hope you forgive me someday." He says in a voice that makes my heart, break.

He must have thought that I was still asleep and I struggle to keep my breathing even as he leans in and places a chaste kiss on my forehead, letting his lips linger for a little longer before I feel the weight of his body leaving the bed. I hear his shoes clicking as they move towards the door and I couldn't control myself as I let words fall out of my mouth, his steps halting just meters before the door,

"I forgive you," I whisper softly into the air.

He turns around so fast I thought he might stumble and before I could even process what was happening his arms lifted me onto the bed and his lips were on mine.

The kiss was hot and rough while at the same time soft and sweet; It was like we were pouring all our emotions into this one kiss and as Diavolo licked the seam of my lips, I couldn't control the small moan from myself. Our hands wandered as I let mine settle on his neck and hair. He, on the other hand, seemed like he couldn't decide where to settle them and instead let them trail over my figure. I tugged on his hair as he sucked on my bottom lip and he groaned deep in pleasure.

Our mouths continued clashing feverishly before I was out of breath and pulled away. I rested my forehead against Diavolo's, my eyes closed and hard pants leaving my mouth.

"That was the best first kiss ever. Thank you." At this point I didn't know what for or why I was thanking him, I just knew that this man had just given me an experience and a kiss I would never forget.

"That was your first kiss?" He asked in astonishment and I nodded blushing in an embarrassment of being 23 and not having my first kiss until now.

"My god, you will be the death of me Brooklyn." He said and his lips captured mine in another mindblowing kiss.