Chapter- 06

EDITED: 18 March 2019

Diavolo.

I punched the man in front of me once, before asking him the same question I have been asking him for the past 15 minutes.

"Where is your boss's headquarters?" I snarled at him and his eyes flashed with fear before it disappeared and he gave me a nasty smirk, clicking his tongue.

"That's all you got, Diavolo? For a mafia boss, you sure got a weak ass punch." He replied and I punched him again but with more force, clearly angry. He groaned in pain and spit blood, making me the one smirking this time.

He was a part of the Russian Mafia, we had found him trying to sneak in our headquarters with a group of several more people. Unfortunately, we could only capture him as the others escaped.

The guy was a tough one I admit but I could break him easily. No one could sit tied up in front of me for too long without uttering their guts out.

I snapped my fingers in the air, indicating my men present in the room to pass me a knife. One of the guards brought me it, and I twirled it around my fingers loving how the fear was clear now in the man's face in front of me. Hah, pussy.

Catching him by surprise, I stabbed the knife in his right thigh. He screamed in agony but I still continued with the torture, only digging the knife deeper.

He screamed again but said breathlessly, "I'll tell you. I'll tell you everything you need to know, just let me go." I smiled an evil smile, before taking the bloody knife out and throwing it across the room.

I leaned in towards the man and grumbled out, "Speak."

And just like that, he muttered everything about the Russians. From where their headquarters was located to their business partners and local clubs they visit. I motioned someone to record it and listened intently.

Once he finished, he sighed heavily still in pain and I nodded to no one in particular.

"Finish him and burn the body, I am off for the night," I said before grabbing a wet towel and cleaning my bloody hands with it, ignoring the protests of the man.

The guards saluted me as I walked out of the dungeons and I nodded at them in acknowledgment. No one dared to make eye contact with me as I stalked out of the secret warehouse and towards my car.

I was driving through the roads when I got a call from Ryder. Wondering what he could possibly want from me, I accepted the call.

"What?" I demanded. I never said I was one to respect.

"B-boss, there-e is bad-d news." He said stuttering and I frowned. He was always so calm and collected but today he sounded nervous, almost scared.

"Spit it out, Ryder," I said, taking a harsh turn.

"The B-Brooklyn you tol-d me to look over-r met an acciden.." He said, his voice disappearing towards the end. But I still heard it.