Chapter- 11

EDITED: 19th March 2019

Diavolo.

I patted myself, making sure that my gun was in the holster located in the waistband of my jeans. Then I patted my coat pockets as well to check if the extra bullets were there.

Once I was satisfied, I opened the door and walked out, now in the front yard. All of my men who were going to fight were present too and as soon as they saw me they bowed.

I nodded in acknowledgment, "Today we are going to attack those Russians. I hope you know that some of you can die today, but if you do remember that you died an honorable death." I said and a slew of murmurs erupted in the ground.

"Silence," I roared in authority and all of them shut up.

"Good, now go in your vehicles. I'll drive in my car and you all shall follow me." I said, and all of them dispersed to their designated cars.

There were at least 7 jeeps, and 35 of my men. Five in each. I was going to ride alone. Our backup would be waiting for any signal lest anything should go wrong.

---
I stopped the car when I saw the Russian mafia's headquarters 1 mile away. The cars following behind mine stopped as well.

I had stopped here so that the Russians wouldn't be suspicious.

My people came out of their cars, waiting for my order and I nodded at them.

"GO!" I said, and they immediately spread in different directions of the headquarters, all armed.

---

I was treating my wounds, that I had so badly gotten on my arm after a surprise gunshot by a Russians.

We had reached back to our headquarters 5 hours ago. The Russians weren't that easy, we lost 2 men. But they lost more. I knew this wasn't over, they would surely take their revenge. And so my men were prepared, surrounding our own headquarters from all sides.

A war never ends just from one attack. This would go on until the other group was dead or if a treaty was proposed and signed by both leaders. Though a treaty was not what I was interested in and I know the same went for the Russian Mafia too.

I heard a knock on the door of my office, and I told a faint 'come in' wrapping the cloth around my bicep.

I saw Ryder peek his head in, and I looked at him as he came in nervously. I raised an eyebrow at that, he was usually never nervous.

"Boss, I have bad news." He said, and I immediately got a deja-vu.

"What happened?" I harshly asked.

"Brooklyn," As soon as he uttered that word, I had him slammed against the wall one of my hands choking him.

"What happened to her?" I said, lethally. He looked at me in pure fear before coughing violently.