Chapter 23

"Who are you?" Akash asked to the lady who came inside the house.

Showing the ID card, she said, "Aradhya Diwan from CBI!"

Everyone stood up seeing a CBI officer before them and Anjali asked, "Why are you here?"

She turned back and called some names and many men came running in with guns.

Turning to Anjali, she said, "We're here to arrest Shyam Manohar Jha and his wife!"

"WHAT? WHY?" Shyam asked.

Aradhya sighed and went out but soon appeared with someone with her. "Mr. Jha, do you remember this girl?" Making the pale and weary girl before him, she asked.

Shyam got pale seeing her before him but said, "No, I don't know this girl."

The girl stood shocked and Aradhya chuckled and said, "But she knows you. According to her testimony and the witnesses, you are her husband!"

Everyone gasped.

"WHAT? SHE IS LYING! I DON'T KNOW THIS GIRL!" Shyam shouted.

Aradhya ignored him and brought a small girl of 5 years with her. "Mr and Mrs. Jha, do you know this little angel?"

Anjali and Shyam grew more and more pale and looked at each other.

"No, we don't know her!" Anjali and Shyam said.

Aradhya raised her eyebrows and said, "You can fool your family Mr and Mrs. Jha but not us! You're under arrest! We have enough proofs to prove you guilty!"

The men handcuffed them and Akash shouted, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? HOW CAN YOU ARREST THEM? WHAT CRIME DID THEY DO?"

"LOWER YOUR TONE MR. RAIZADA. DON'T FORGET THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A CBI OFFICER!" Aradhya shouted.

Turning to Arnav she said, "Thank you Arnav, thank you Aman, without you both catching these criminals would have been impossible!"

Arnav and Aman smiled and the police took them away.

Looking at the family, Aradhya said, "Regarding their crime, you can ask Arnav and Aman. It was them who took pain to gather proofs against them!"

The family looked at them and Arnav rolled his eyes and said, "This women, her name is Malini, she is Shyam's first wife!"

Everyone gasped and Aman said, "Shyam has married five times, and Anjali is his third wife!"

Arnav nodded and said, "And this little girl, she is Sonali, whose parents were murdered by Shyam and Anjali" He uttered their names in disgust.

"WHAT?" Everyone shouted and Aradhya nodded and said,

"Shyam and Anjali are not the way you see them. They have a dark face behind the mask they wear. Shyam and Anjali are the own many illegal business including sex rackets. CBI had been searching for them for years!"

Payal said to Akash, "Mr. Akash Singh Raizada, where do you think the money from AR went? All these years AR had nothing but losses. That's because all the capital from AR is used by Anjali and Shyam for their 'precious' businesses!"

"And they are very much talented in shipping small children and women." Arnav said, "They have different name in the sex market because if they give their original name, their game will come to an end! CBI was searching for them since many years!"

"And Sonali..." Aradhya said, "Her parents were businessmen who were trapped by Shyam. He acquired their land, money and everything and demanded their daughter in return. Her parents refused to give them Sonali and fought with Shyam and his men who tried to take his daughter away. And they were murdered, and Sonali was shipped to California!" She said looking at Payal who was caressing the little girl's hair who was hugging her tightly.