Chapter 3

"Thank you Karan!" Arnav said as he cut the call.

"What happened?" Lavanya asked.

"Work's done!" Arnav said and everyone clapped and whistled.

"I told you right? They are utter parasites!" Arnav said and everyone nodded.

"So, ready for a tamaka?" NK asked.

"Tamaka nahi nanheji, dhamaka!" Khushi said and everyone laughed.

It was then Ruhi came running.

"Papa, mamma, chachu, chachi, maasi!" She said panting.

"What happened angel?" Arnav cooed as he took her in his lap.

"Are we going to stay here for two months?" Ruhi asked.

"Papa, you said that we'll stay in bada mansion" Ruhaan who came there said in his baby voice.

"Of course we'll stay in bada mansion. We're going to shift today evening!" Arnav said.

"Bada....house...bada house..." Sonu lifted her hands in air and repeated the word.

"Come here my princess..." NK lifted his daughter and kissed her cheek. She giggled and gave a watery kiss on her father's cheek. She looked at her mother and started struggling on NK's arms to go to her.

Lavanya took her and Sonu said, "Mamma, you pletty (pretty)..." "Aww...you're also pletty darling!" La said and kissed her daughter.

"Now where is your Adi bhaiyya?" Khushi asked.

"Bhaiyya is downloading movie for us!" Ruhaan said.

"Oh, we'll go and check if it's finished!" Ruhi said, "Come Sonu...." And the three kids ran inside.

"When will Aman come? Without him, there is no fun!" Payal said.

Everyone nodded and Arnav said, "He has to complete his works at London. He said he'll come after that!"

"Nannav" NK said, "What about the property papers?"

"Karan will come now with the papers" Arnav said and the next moment door bell rang and Karan came in with the papers.

.

.

.

"Arnav ji...." Khushi called her husband who was standing on the balcony holding the railing.

"What happened?" She asked.

He held her palm as she stood by his side holding the railings and said, "I'm just thinking about....about meeting all of them...."

"You still love them a lot, don't you?" She asked.

He nodded and said, "No matter what I'm not able to hate them."

"Everything is gonna be alright!" Khushi assured him and hugged him.

"I hope so!" She heard him whisper.

"Me too!" She whispered back.

.

.

.

.

Just one bite and everyone spit out the food.

"Yuck! Who made this food?" Subadra Malik asked angrily.