Chapter 14

"So who was the mastermind behind the chocolate-plan against Anjali?" Payal asked sternly.

The four pranksters stood in attention position in the living room in front of the whole family and heard Payal asked the question.

"What's the need to ask jiji? It's Ruhaan!" Khushi said.

"What? ME?" Ruhaan shouted.

"Yes, you! We know that you're the mastermind behind all the pranks!" Arnav said.

"Papa, that's rude!" Ruhaan said.

"ARNAV," Dadi shouted, "Yes kaise parvirish diya hai apne bête ko? Look what he did! Can't you see Anjali bitiya's state?"

Arnav looked at Anjali who was crying and Akash and Mami consoling them. He turned to Subadra and said,

"I'm not bothered about her. And Mrs. Malik, for your kind information, your grand daughter is not crying because she was poured chocolate shake all over and licked by a street dog. She is crying because her so called expensive saree is damaged!"

Adi chuckled and Roo and Ruhi covered their mouth. Arnav turned and glared at them.

"Why are you laughing? Is there a comedy show going on here?" He asked sternly and the four pranksters nodded no.

"So, you four pranksters," Aman said, "YOU'RE GROUNDED FOR A WEEK!"

Sonu began crying as she know what the word grounded means. In her 2 years of living experience, she was grounded for a lot many things her siblings had done.

But it did not effect of Adi, Ruhi and Ruhaan.

"You guys declared us grounded every week!" Adi exclaimed.

"SHUT UP Adi!" Payal shouted, "ARE YOU FOUR OUT OF YOUR MIND? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? THIS IS NOT JOKE! WHAT IF THE DOG HAD BITTEN HER? Adi," she turned to her son, "YOU'RE THE ELDEST. YOU SHOULD'VE MADE THEM UNDERSTOOD!"

"Arrey, it was bhaiyya who asked me to create a master plan against this family!" Ruhaan cried pointing at the Raizadas.

"WHAT?" Everyone exclaimed and looked at Adi.

Adi glared at Ruhaan and Ruhaan bit his tongue for his slip.

"Adi, what's this?" NK asked.

"Wo....it was just...FUN!" Adi cried clapping his hands.

"GO UPSTAIRS AND STAY IN YOUR ROOM, YOUR FOUR KIDS! DO NOT COME OUT UNTIL WE ASK YOU TO!" Lavanya shouted and the four ran upstairs.

Arnav saw Anjali beginning to say something and said, "Guys, let's go!" And the five walked upstairs.

.

.

.

.

NK's and La's room was filled with roaring laughter.

"It was too hilarious! OMG, I still remember her face!" Khushi said in between her laughs.

"Yeah, she was dipped in chocolate and the dog..." Arnav said in between his laughs.

"Really yaar, these kids are BRILLIANT!" Aman said.

"You're right! From where do they get these ideas? Seriously man, I would have never thought of this brilliant pre-planned mission!" Payal said.

"Aur Sonu....kya zabardast acting tha yaar!" NK said, "I really thought she was crying!"