Chapter 5

"WOW, very bada mansion!" Ruhi squealed as they got down.

Elders smiled and Arnav said, "Kids you go in! We'll come now after picking luggage!"

"Ok!" Kids said and ran away while Adi walked slowly.

"Arnav! Is it fine to send them alone?" Lavanya asked. Arnav nodded and said, "Karan is there Lavanya. He'll take care if any issue occurs. Let's take the luggage."

They were picking up the luggage and Payal said, "Oh god, how much toys did the kids take?" "They took all toys from home!" Lavanya said.

Payal said, "Ok now I'll go in! You guys come after picking the remaining. And NK park the car." All nodded and Payal walked in with two big bags.

She reached the door and heard many shouts. A wave of horror passed her. She could hear Anjali's shouts. She ran in and saw her husband...ex-husband...raising his hand on her son. And she lost her control.

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY SON!" she shouted with all her might.

Raizadas stood rooted seeing the lady before them. She was not the same Payal who left the house in a simple green saree. Before them was a fashion diva!

Akash froze registering her words.

MY SON!

MY SON!

MY SON!

He turned to the boy who was looking at him with fire spitting eyes.

He had his nose, her eyes, his way of crunching brows when angry...HIS SON!

A rare smile crept into his lips. He lifted his hands to touch the boy's cheek when he felt his hand being shoved away.

"Don't touch me!" The boy shouted.

Payal strode towards them and stood in front of Akash.

"HOW DARE YOU RAISE YOUR HAND ON MY SON? Jis bête par maine apne aawaz tak nahi udhaya, uspe tum apna haath udha rahe ho!" (You had the audacity to raise your hand on my son, on whom I haven't even raised my voice!)

"He is my son too!" Akash shouted.

"Oh really?" Adi said in anger, "According to me, you said that you aren't sure whether you're my father. And you're parting words to my mother were that you don't want the child! Am I right?"

Akash and the other Raizadas glared at Payal and Adi said, "Don't stare her. She didn't tell me. I found it out!"

"So Mr. Raizada, HE IS MY SON! AND JUST MY SON!" Payal shouted, "AND THIS IS THE LAST TIME I'M SEEING THIS! THE NEXT YOU RAISE A FINGER ON HIM, I'LL KILL YOU....GOT IT?"

"WHY ARE YOU HERE YOU WHORE?" Anjali shouted.

"BAS!" Karan shouted, "HOW DARE YOU SHOUT AT HER? IT'S BECAUSE OF HER MERCY THAT YOU'RE STANDING HERE!"

"What?" Anjali asked confused.

"This house is hers!" Karan said shocking everyone.

Payal nodded and said, "I'm the owner of this house! And according to the contract, you have to behave well with us or else you're kicked out. But looks like you have no intention to cooperate with us. So GET OUT!"

"Ma'am" Karan said, "You sit here! Relax! I'll manage this!"

Payal nodded and she moved to living room, sat on the sofa and made the kids sit too.

Karan took the Raizadas, Jhas and Malik aside and whispered furiously,

"I had warned you all to behave properly with them, right? And now you hurted their kids. One word of these kids and you all will be chopped into pieces. So stop your stupid arrogance and apologize to her and also to the kids."

"But why..." Anjali began and Karan said cutting her,

"Remember, they are the owners and you're servants!"

"They? You mean, there is more than one owner?" Akash asked.

Karan nodded and said, "There are 5 owners for this house!" And he walked away but not before warning them, "Remember, one word from kids and you'll be begging on streets! So behave!"

Raizadas (I will be referring Raizadas, Jhas and Malik by the single term Raizadas. It's very pain to type the three family names every time) moved to the living room and found children talking to HP, OP and JP.

"Hari Prakash, Om Prakash and Jai Prakash" Adi said.

"Long names" Ruhaan said.

"Identical names" Ruhi said.

Little Sonu tried to say the names, "Hali Pras....Om Pras....Jai Pras.......lambi names...." and the baby pouted.

Payal laughed and lifted her. Making her sit on lap she said, "You call them HP, OP and JP!"

"HP...OP...JP....Yaaayyy" Sonu said and clapped her hands appreciating herself for her victory!

The Prakash brothers laughed and asked, "Payal bhabhi, who is this baby?"

"She is my younger sister!" Ruhi said.

"And who are you?" OP asked.

"I'm her elder sister!" Ruhi said as a matter of fact.

Payal laughed and said, "OP ji, this is my son Aditya. And all these pranksters are Aditya's cousins!"

"Matlab...Arnav bhaiyya...Khushi bhabhi..." JP said and Payal nodded while the Raizadas stood frozen.

Anjali strode towards Payal and demanded, "What's happening here?"

Payal sighed and said to HP, "HP ji, are the rooms cleaned?" HP nodded and she said, "Please take kids to Arnav bhai's and Khushi's old room!"

HP took the kids and Adi stood hesitated. He didn't want to leave his mother between these vultures.

"Adi go!" His mother assured him and he went away following HP.

Payal turned to Anjali and said, "Mrs. Jha, it'll be very good for you if you keep your volume low!"

"JUST SHUT UP!" Anjali shouted, "JUST SEE WHAT THOSE GOOD FOR NOTHING CHILDREN DID! THEY...."

"DARE A WORD ABOUT CHILDREN AND I'LL KILL YOU FOR SURE!" Payal shouted.

"PAYAL, DON'T TALK LIKE THAT TO MY SISTER!" Akash shouted.

"LOWER YOUR TONE MR. AKASH SINGH RAIZADA!"

Everyone turned to the entrance of living room and found a furious Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi, NK and Lavanya behind him.