Chapter 1

London, 6 am

"ADI BHAIYYA! ADI BHAIYYA UDHO!!!!" Ruhanika/Ruhi shouted at the top of her voice.

"OMG! Bhaiyya is unconscious!" Roo/Ruhaan exclaimed.

"What hapin (happen) baiya (bhaiyya)?" Sonu/Suhani asked in her baby accent.

"Doctor ko phone karo!" Ruhaan shouted.

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU ALL?" Aditya/Adi shouted at the top of his voice sitting up on the bed.

"Oh bhaiyya, you're alive?" Ruhaan asked.

"What did you think? I'll die before killing you?" Adi asked and pulled Ruhaan by neck.

"AAAHHH.....BHAI....LEAVE ME...AAAH!" Ruhaan yelped in pain and Adi left him after his torture.

"Now, what are the pranksters doing here in the early morning?" Adi asked looking at the clock which said that the time is 6 am.

"Wait a minute, how on earth did you guys wake up at 6?" He asked.

Ruhi answered, "Bhaiyya, yesterday papa told na, we're going somewhere for our vacation trip?"

Adi nodded.

"WE'RE GOING TODAY!" Ruhaan shouted.

"Today?" Adi asked shocked, "To where?"

"Inia....." Sonu said.

"What? Inia? Which is this place!" Adi asked confused.

"Inia nahi...INDIA!" Ruhi exclaimed.

"What? We're going to India?" Adi asked shocked.

The three kids nodded and Sonu said, "Inia...fun...lods fun (loads of fun)..."

"Ha princess, we'll have loads of fun at India!" Ruhaan said kissing Sonu's cheek who giggled.

"Acha bhaiyya, mamma waked us up. We're leaving in an hour!" Ruhi said.

"WHAT? I DIDN'T PACK!" Adi shouted.

"I have packed for you Adi!" Payal said entering.

Looking at the kids, she said, "Chalo, go take bath and change you dress!" Ruhi, Roo and Sonu nodded and ran away.

Adi looked at his mother and asked, "Why are we going there mamma? Why to India?"

Payal caressed her son's hair and said, "Adi...there is a lot of unfinished work there."

"I don't want us to be with those people! What if they mistreat Ruhi, Roo and Sonu too?" Adi said.

Payal sighed. Hugging her son tightly, she said, "Don't worry Adi. We all are going to be fine!"

.

.

.

Making her son wear his sweater she looked at her husband who was standing by the window staring at the dark sky.

"Where is your Ruhi di?" She asked her son who said that she is in living room. Ask him to go to her, Khushi walked to her husband and hugged him from back.

Resting her head on his broad shoulder, she whispered, "It's gonna be alright!"

He turned and hugged her tight. Digging his face in her hair, he said in his hoarse voice, "I don't wanna face them again!"

"You have to! You should get over it! Well, we all need to get over it!" Khushi said patting his back.

"How much did we love them Khushi? How could they do this to us?" Arnav asked sadly and Khushi said nothing but caressed his back soothing him down.

"Arnav ji..." she asked after long silence, "Do you think we're doing right by taking kids there?"

Arnav withdrew from hug and said, "What else can we do? This isn't just our payback. Its Payal's and NK's too. So we all need to go to India and can't leave our kids with some nannies. You know no nanny can handle them!"

Khushi chuckled and nodded. That's right! They had tried many nannies to look after them and all the nannies were admitted in hospital the very next day due to many physical injuries.

"I hope they won't unleash their anger on kids!" Khushi said.

"They won't! In the past they controlled us Khushi! But now, now we'll control them!" Arnav said and Khushi smiled and nodded.

"RUHAAN!!! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!!!!!" Ruhi's shout from living room reached their ears and they sighed and walked to the living room to solve their newborn issue!

Raizada Mansion, Delhi

"Akash bitwa, isn't there any way out?" Nani asked.

Akash nodded his head and said, "No dadi, people would come for auction tomorrow and our....our house will be gone. I'll book in some hotel."

"Hello hi bye bye, I cannot live in any 3 star hotels ha! I need 5 star hotels!" Mami said huffing and puffing.

"Even me!" Anjali said, caressing her 'dear' Shyam ji's arm, "Shyam ji is habitual to AC. How can he live in third star hotel?"

"Then what should I do then?" Akash asked irritated, "We are in debts. Our house is being auctioned and also our company. Our bank accounts are almost zero and you all want 5 star hotels?"

"Akash, how can we live in some low class hotels?" Subadra Malik asked.

"Ha Akash, you do one thing. We can talk to that person who buys our mansion tomorrow. We'll ask him if he'll let us stay here!"Anjali said.

"But why would the owner let us stay here?" Nani said.

"Nani ji, this house is ours! We own this no matter what. We'll stay here! Main hoo na?" Shyam said in his snickering voice.

"Ha Nani, Shyamji sambhalenge!" Anjali said leaning on her husband's shoulder.

Soon everyone started talking about random things while Nani sat shaking her head and thinking to herself, 'These people will never change. Why god, why are you making me bear all these pain? Hey Devi maiyya, mujhe mere Arnav bitwa aur Khushi bitiya ke paas leke jao! Payal bitiya aur Nanhe bitwa ko mere samne le ao!'

.

.

.

.

Private jet of AKR corp. took off from London. After hours of playing, the kids fell asleep on the cosy bed of the jet while their parents sat discussing their first move.

"So Karan, you know what to do right? There shouldn't be any loop holes." Arnav instructed Karan Singhania, legal advisor of AKR corp.

Karan nodded and said, "Don't worry sir, kaam ho jayega!"

"But will they ask us to let them stay there?" Lavanya asked. Arnav smirked and said, "If there are parasites in the world, Raizadas are their king!"

Everyone chuckled and NK said, "Raizadas are gonna have a heart attack!"

"That's what we want!" Payal said and everyone nodded.

Raizadas!

Your bad time starts NOW!

spanMp<