Chapter 20

Anjali and Akash looked at each other seeing their plan failed. Anjali had searched Aman's room in and out and had found out his village name. She had called up her friend who enquired about Aman in the village and it was how she came to know that he has a twin. On later enquiry she came to know about his twin's and Misha's story.

Ayan Mathur was a total playboy who changed girlfriends like changing clothes. After the death of his mother, he had stayed alone in Gujarat for years after which he went to Mumbai for studies. Somehow he came to know about his father's family and decided to visit them. He was not welcomed there but when he said that he is Ayan, he was welcomed grandly. He came to know that his twin brother is kicked out of the house and he enjoyed the attention he was getting. That was how Ayan met Misha who came running hearing her best friend had come.

And he decided to play along. He said himself as Aman and made her fall in love with him.

After getting details about him, the first thing Akash and Anjali did was getting Misha's number and calling her.

.

.

.

.

Misha is now resting in the guestroom as they cannot send her anywhere as she got kicked out of her house due to her pregnancy and she do not have a good place to stay in Delhi. Aman promised her to give justice to her and find Ayan and Misha apologized him for the chaos she created who just smiled and patted her shoulder.

"YOU GUYS ARE PATHETIC OKAY! I WAS SO SCARED!" Aman shouted at his friends who were standing with a grin.

Arnav laughed and said, "Come on Aman, what did you think someone would show up and say something and we would blindly believe them? We're just playing along to see that pale face of yours!"

"Aman don't you trust us?" NK asked, "We know who you are and how you are. We are not fools who would believe anyone's words against our loved ones!" NK said with his eyes fixed on Akash and Anjali.

"But...Adi, Ruhi and...." Aman asked and Khushi said, "Aman, they are kids. They won't understand it. You talk to them! Go..."

Aman nodded and went to kids' room and Payal walked to Anjali and gave her a tight slap.

"WHAT THE HELL!" Anjali shouted with her hand on her left cheek.

"SHUT UP!" Payal shouted, "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU WOULD PLAN SOMETHING AND WE WON'T COME TO KNWO ABOUT IT? For you kind information Mrs. Jha, we knew that you're planning something. Wo kya hai na, you have a bad habit to discuss your plans aloud and anyone who are hiding behind the walls can hear it clear, right HP?"

HP smiled and nodded as he was the one who heard Anjali and Akash's discussion about Misha and reported it to Payal.

"So Mrs. Jha, it'll be very good if you stay within your limits!" Payal said in anger, "And Mr. Akash Singh Raizada, you can never degrade Aman in front of me or my son because we both trust him more than anyone in this world. And regarding Adi, you will never get him. HE IS AMAN'S SON, NOT YOURS! AMAN WAS THE ONE WHO LOVED HIM LIKE HIS OWN SON AND BECAME A FATHER FIGURE FOR HIM. HE MAY NOT BE HIS BIOLOGICAL FATHER BUT FOR MY ADI, HIS FATHER IS AMAN MATHUR! No matter how much you try, you can never separate Adi and Aman!" And she walked away.

"Akash," Lavanya said sternly, "Report at AKR office tomorrow at sharp 8 o'clock. I don't like latecomers."

"And Mrs. Jha and the other family members of yours, for this immoral act of yours, that is calling Misha and bringing her here to degrade Aman when you clearly knew that Misha's boyfriend was Aman's twin brother, you will receive a good punishment!" Khushi said sternly.